Twins win Central again

OnWis97

Call me crazy, but I feel pretty good this year. In the AL, I have reason to believe the Twins can come out on top. We all know recent A's and Red Sox post seasons. And the Yankees just seem beatable. The Twins have been scoring some runs lately and have a great one-two punch:

Santana. The best pitcher in baseball right now. If I could have one pitcher for the next five years, it would be him. He is practically unhittable.

Radke. He's coming off a bad performance, but he usually gets it done in big games. He'll be allright in the posteason

The 3 and 4 starters are rough, but a very good bullpen and an upgrade at closer (Nathan better than Guardado) and I'm gonna put the Twins in the World Series against the Cards.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The season when you don't expect the Yankees and Braves to excel in the post-season will be the one that they do.

Go everyone but Yankees and Braves... I know, I suck. :)

Not so much with the Yanks, but I've been thinking that for a while with Atlanta. They have been so under the radar, and people are so used to them winning the east and flaming out. I could just see them winning it all.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Call me crazy, but I feel pretty good this year. In the AL, I have reason to believe the Twins can come out on top. We all know recent A's and Red Sox post seasons. And the Yankees just seem beatable. The Twins have been scoring some runs lately and have a great one-two punch:

Santana. The best pitcher in baseball right now. If I could have one pitcher for the next five years, it would be him. He is practically unhittable.

Radke. He's coming off a bad performance, but he usually gets it done in big games. He'll be allright in the posteason

The 3 and 4 starters are rough, but a very good bullpen and an upgrade at closer (Nathan better than Guardado) and I'm gonna put the Twins in the World Series against the Cards.

I'll take a rematch of 87. Hopefully a different result though!

In terms of the Twins, with Santana pitching, they'll virtually will either 1/4 or 1/3 games automatically. Plus, the chemistry will be better this year since the clubhouse cancer in the form of AJ Pyrzinski is gone, so the Twins have quite a chance this year. Go Twinkies! (unless they play the Halos).

VmWIn6B.png

..... and to think they were about to be contracted ......

It's nice to see a small-market team make the playoffs, but with the Yankees and Red Sox around I don't see them make the World Series.

You're forgetting 2002, Anaheim knocking the Yankees out of the playoffs. With the Yankee pitching the way it is, I wouldn't be surprised if they face another early exit.

VmWIn6B.png

In other news, the Braves will still win the World Series.

Everyone seems to be joining the bandwagon of hating the braves..I mean, they get good team players, and they've won..what..one world series in the past 13 years..you people need to get a life.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

You've got to be kidding.

I think Braves fans need to stop deluding themselves that they're rooting for a good team. When you play in a division with two bad teams, an OK team, and a decent team, you should win.

The fact that the Braves have only won one WS in the last 10 years, despite how good they allegedly are, should be enough evidence that they aren't as great as their fans seem to think. They fold like a tent when they play a real team with the season on the line.

Oh, and by the way, how about selling out a playoff game, please? Wouldn't hurt.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Well, I hate it that our owner ain't the richest in the MLB.

Let me ask you something, every year I hear about how "THE MARLINS ROXORZ!!!!11" or "THE PHILLIES ROXORZ!!!!!!11" or "THE METZ RULEZ YEAHH!1111"

And who ends up winning the division? The Braves. We make bad decisions in the playoffs, but we still kick everyone's, including the defending champion's, ass in the regular season.

The Marlins and the Mets have both been to the World Series in the past 13 years, if they are soooooo much better, why the hell did we win the division?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I live in Atlanta, and I've given up on the Braves due to the fact that each year is monotone... Why? Well, we have a new team almost every year, and yet, we still win the division by a mile... Despite overcoming all these odds, we go to the playoffs and get WOMPED by someone in the 1st round. So that's why nobody goes to the games in Atlanta, they all know what's gonna happen... :evil:<_<

And who ends up winning the division? The Braves. We make bad decisions in the playoffs, but we still kick everyone's, including the defending champion's, ass in the regular season.

Well, that's good to know considering the regular season is all that matters and all. :rolleyes:

Good teams win in the postseason. That makes the Braves a non-good team.

IUe6Hvh.png

Alright Twins!

Their championship logo could probably use a little work. I know they have won the division back to back to back but back to back to back just doesnt really make much sence. I would have gone with 3 time division champs.

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived