Hidden arrows in U of Wisconsin logo

Brick

I think there are two hidden arrows pointing downwards in the University of Wisconsin logo. What do you think?

button_motionw.gif

Note how the arrows point downward towards the color red. Also note how the arrows when viewed together make an "11." There are 11 teams in the Big 10. Clearly this is a subliminal message telling the Big 10 to go to hell.

I think there are two hidden arrows pointing downwards in the University of Wisconsin logo. What do you think?

button_motionw.gif

Note how the arrows point downward towards the color red. Also note how the arrows when viewed together make an "11." There are 11 teams in the Big 10. Clearly this is a subliminal message telling the Big 10 to go to hell.

What's all this about the Jets moving to Phoenix?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

button_motionw.gif

No, no, no. The Jets aren't moving to Phoenix. The Jets are staying in New York. It's the Pottsville Maroons that are moving to Phoenix - just as soon as Arizona is admitted into the Union.

button_motionw.gif

::sigh:: Here we go again...

It won't happen, man. Phoenix can barely support one football team, let alone two.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm still trying to figure out why there is a spoon in the FedEx logo.

I thought it was a fork.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

for the record it's a spork, and it's because FedEx promises to get you your package early, like while your eating breakfast cereal...with a spoon! Or soup...or other non fork suitable foods. You're gonna get a spoon when you have an e and an arrow when you have Ex. Obviously the spoon wasn't intentional and I have my doubts about the arrow being intentional as well.

might be a wisconsin thing....if you look close there is a hidden "G" in the Packers logo. I read somewhere that Curly Lambeau was a member of the Green Party, that's why they wear green. The fact that the fans own the team should tell you something. The Packers are communists!! Kind of blows your mind when you think about it.

Archived