New Syracuse Basketball Jerseys

Waffles

Found this on Eastbay...

25105503_z.jpg

New wordmark, text is all blue instead of white w/ blue outline, text not arched, new logo at bottom of neckline...I'm sure I'm missing something.

I liked the old ones more and I wish they had tried to keep them as similar as possible when they factored in the logo change, but I don't hate 'em either.

At least I still have my Sherman Douglas throwback...

why would they change the jersey that they won their only national championship in. Why does every team feel te need to change their jersey every 2 or 3 years in colege these days.

The jersey it's self hasn't changed... All they did was make the typeface consistent with the new logo.

after going on eastbay myself, i noticed that missouri altered their jersey (or at least their road ones), florida state, nd possiblly georgetown, and i know indiana went back to the circle neck line and got rid of the "iu" logo from their neck line, i beliveve more will be coming out later.

sms.gif

after going on eastbay myself, i noticed that missouri altered their jersey (or at least their road ones), florida state, nd possiblly georgetown, and i know indiana went back to the circle neck line and got rid of the "iu" logo from their neck line, i beliveve more will be coming out later.

The FSU jerseys are definitely an upgrade (if only minor) so long as they are garnet and not maroon:

Old:

49101501_z.jpg

New:

25101523_z.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

The numbers on Syracuse's new jerseys will be impossible to read from further than 20 feet away. They'd have to change that.

Also, when SU revealed their new logo didn't they say something about how they were the only school to only have orange as their official color. Seeing blue in all their stuff sure makes those press release statements seem dumber than ever.

the Noles one is so nice i wanna buy one. Cuse, not so much. two things bother me one new and one from last year. the new is that this jersey needs white really bad. the old is that the shorts need to get rid of that stupid stripe, for consistency's sake...holy crap i'm sounding like Fanatic :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Syracuse go back to the old script of the 80's. Can't remember who said it, but I like the old throwback look. The look from when Rony Seikly, and Sherman Douglas, and Derrick Coleman, et al. Nothing against their new look. It does need a white contrast to it though.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Syracuse go back to the old script of the 80's. Can't remember who said it, but I like the old throwback look. The look from when Rony Seikly, and Sherman Douglas, and Derrick Coleman, et al. Nothing against their new look. It does need a white contrast to it though.

Like this?

Douglas-Sherman.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

it needs either a white outline or white letters/blue outline like before. also, i like the arch script and i think the new font script should be arched. third, i dont like how the round stripe looks with the old school one color lettering and numbering. they dont seem to fit.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived