Poison Frogs Concept

Steve-O

very nice work!

I don't know if it's right for me to ask this, but how do you draw that outer-most gray outline? I always use an extra stroke but it always turn out looking very awkward. I will understand if you don't want to answer that question.

Doh!

awesome work Steve-O. Further proof that there is no animal too wussy to become an excellent logo.

I don't know if it's right for me to ask this, but how do you draw that outer-most gray outline? I always use an extra stroke but it always turn out looking very awkward. I will understand if you don't want to answer that question.

Copy the image, put it on a separate layer beneath the drawing, and increase the stroke size (change its color too).

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I'd perhaps try incorporating some hint of the "poison" part of the name by incorporating some lime green, the colour I most typically associate with poison, and a colour not unlike those found in frogs. Maybe lime green spots on the frog, or perhaps a lime green tongue?

Looks terrific... a very Flynnagain-esque stick you got there! Sweet work!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

along the lines of syphis suggestion, most poison frogs are marked with an additional bright color to warn other animals that they are poisonous. at typical palette would be green, black, and a dark orange or something of the like.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived