To everyone.

JQK

I am sorry for my actions on the board today.

I am beaten. The Yankees are crushing my soul right now. I can't even watch.

You were right. I was wrong.

However, i still hate Boston and all of their fans, so all you Sox fans can still eat me.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Hey we understand ask Chris there is times where I really wnet off on soem tangents, read some of my posts about Dave Wannstedt and Ricky WIlliams, or as Chris about how nuts I was going over the Mets afew years ago.

Im glad you posted this it shoudl help clam everything down.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm gonna appologize to, I was the same way as JQK in that post. It's a shame that these teams have such a great series and the fans of both teams always seem to get at eachothers throats.

It's cool, I accept your appology, JQK, I understand how it is to be passionate. The most I can do is to promise to be more civil if this series rolls around next year.

IUe6Hvh.png

I am sorry for my actions on the board today.

I am beaten. The Yankees are crushing my soul right now. I can't even watch.

You were right. I was wrong.

However, i still hate Boston and all of their fans, so all you Sox fans can still eat me.

Hey, the game isn't over yet... do you know any Yogi-sm? Like that one: "it ain't over till it's over".

But I accept your apologizes, that says very well about a man like you. :)

I can't eat you because I'm not a cannibal.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I'm glad you calmed down and apologized. I was thinking at first you were a real jerk.

Seeing who this is coming from, I don't even think this warrants further comment.

VmWIn6B.png

remember my post after the end of the NHL western conference finals?

No, actually...

JQK--tough way for them to lose...

I understand the heat of the moment stuff, and playoffs bring that out--and as I'm neither a Yankees nor a Red Sox fan, I'm not going to taunt anyone...

I've been on both ends so I try not to taunt--next year, who knows?

(Look at the Stampeders--win it all in 2001--missed the playoffs since, after a wonderful decade of the 90's).

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

To quote JQK's sig: "We Still Have The Jets."

Damn, me and you have something in common. :blink:

Too bad they will lose to a New England team also this week. Different sport, same result. Disgruntled New Yorkers bitching at tiny little Massachusettes. :D

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

JQK, brother.. it is all in good fun and in passion for our teams. As much as you hate the sox, I hate the yankees. We can find a common ground in that... when you think about how truely your heart despises the sox, their fans, their wins... thats how much I hate the yanks.

But, all in all.. its a game, and a hell of a series was just played. Baseball history was made right in front of our eyes, gentlemen...

Hats off to a hard fought series, and some really interesting discussion about it!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'll tell you what, Kinger, a year ago, you never would've issued an apology for how you acted. Me, I know to take you in stride at this point, and even though I never chimed in on the great debate/feud/rivalry, let it be known, that I knew what you were about all along. You're a fan, a passionate one, and sometimes your mouth goes before your brain does; happens to all of us, especially that goddamned Yale.

Water under the bridge, my friend.

It's so fun watching you guys grow up before my eyes on here. You crazy kids.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived