Arizona in Red Pants

DarthMan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys don't like those all reds? I think they look great. It doesn't make their jerseys look so plain, for whatever reason.

And I didn't see any angles where the pants and jerseys shades of red didn't seem to match.

I loved the all-reds last year (against the Rams? Some dome team, anyway), and I love them this year. They'd look better with a red face mask.

And can't we just agree that the Cardinals and Dolphins suck equally?

IUe6Hvh.png

You guys don't like those all reds? I think they look great. It doesn't make their jerseys look so plain, for whatever reason.

And I didn't see any angles where the pants and jerseys shades of red didn't seem to match.

I loved the all-reds last year (against the Rams? Some dome team, anyway), and I love them this year. They'd look better with a red face mask.

I don't know about the all reds. There are teams than can pull off the one colour set well. However, I think it's the Cardinals' white helmet that makes the all red set look ugly.

As for the Cards and the Fins sucking equally. *looks at the standings again* I don't think so. The Fins right now suck three times as much as the Cardinals.

I saw, I came, I left.

when I saw the punter Scott Player in the all reds, it looked HORRIBLE. Since punters are more "average joe" looking, i'd go out on a limb and say they look even more goofy when you arent as "physically fit" as WR's or RB's or whatever. Still overall, its bad.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

You guys don't like those all reds?  I think they look great.  It doesn't make their jerseys look so plain, for whatever reason.

I loved the all-reds last year (against the Rams?  Some dome team, anyway), and I love them this year.  They'd look better with a red face mask.

I don't know about the all reds. There are teams than can pull off the one colour set well. However, I think it's the Cardinals' white helmet that makes the all red set look ugly.

As for the Cards and the Fins sucking equally. *looks at the standings again* I don't think so. The Fins right now suck three times as much as the Cardinals.

Yeah, I'll definetely agree that the white helmets do make it look akward -- but then again, they'd look worse with a red helmet.

IUe6Hvh.png

Judging from purly a visual aspect, they aren't horrible. Probably because of the simplicity of the uniforms. They look good actually.

But from an NFL standpoint, they look like a HS team wearing that. I like the monochrome look, but keep it in the HS and college ranks.

Of course if this continues and I'm more used to it, I might be singing a different tune in a few years. To me, it looks 2nd tier.

Archived