new NFL sideline hats

IronChefShark

The ones with the crown the dark jersey color and the visor the pants color with the pants stripes going down each side, I think they are sweet.

but Ive been looking everywhere and they arent for sale yet. anyone know when theyre expected to hit the market?

"The ones with the crown the dark jersey color and the visor the pants color with the pants stripes going down each side, I think they are sweet.

"But I've been looking everywhere and they aren't for sale yet. Anyone know when theyre expected to hit the market?"

Reebok Store

Try here.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

My faves...

p1652457reg.jpgp1652460reg.jpg

I like 'em all, but they tend to get repeatative. A lot have the three-stripe patterns. Not that that's bad, it just tends to look redundent and not very creative.

Well, lots of NFL uniforms have redundant three-stripe patterns, so at least it's authentic...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

the browns one doesnt have accurate pants striping. i know the browns pants change like, every year, but, thats the only one ive seen thats wrong so far. none of the pants are like the hat.

2042.f.jpg

1978.f.jpg

p1652456reg.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

that Browns hat is accurate, fuzz. the white pants usually worn at home have the striping depicted on the hat...kind of dumb to me. it's mainly cus the striping on the homes has brown gaps between the white and the orange, while the other two jerseys' striping is flush together. therefore, they reasoned, when they decided to change the pant stripes from orange-brown-orange, they figured having two white pants, one with a brown-white-orange-white-brown stripe for the brown jersey and one with a brown-orange-brown stripe for the white jersey, would be reasonable. yeah...if they'd switched to a Bronco-like jersey. who needs two sets of white pants besides teams that have side striping? :blink:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i forgot to post the other browns pic discrim, oops haha. no, its still not accurate i meant to show, becasue the home white pants have equal thickness brown and orange stripes, but the hat has really thin brown stripes. on a side note. i wish they would close those brown stripe gaps on the brown jersey and then maybe even reverse the colors on the stripes so they are orange white orange white orange instead of three whites and two oranges, then screw the white pants seen below, even though they are cool, becasue they are unnecessary. other than that, the browns have pretty perfect uniforms.

2009.f.jpg

see how its not the same now? the brown is thicker on the pants than on the hat, but every other team has a pretty damn accurate hat, even teams with more irregualr striping like carolina and denver. F that. haha.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived