Is Murali a chucker?

Alphabet Man

Is Sri Lankan cricket team spinner, Muttiah Muriladaren a chucker?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is Muttiah Muriladeran a chucker?

I say yes, but the ICC have proposed to change the rules so he can bend his arm up to 15 degrees.....previoulsy only pace bowlers were allowed to bend arm up to 15 degrees and spinners can bend only upto 6 or 7 degrees....now it's all going to be 15 degrees so he can bowl his 'doosra'

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

:blink: I think I'll go with no....... calling him a chucker is an unfair statement.......... :blink:

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I think he only needs to thrump 6 more chipples to become the leading willermulliget.

Translation - sometimes you need to explain the situation before asking what people think of it.

Because most of the members here are North Americans who know very little or nothing about cricket. At the same time, we should at least try to understand and respect aussie's question.

EDIT:Chuck 1. v.i. derogatory term for the action of a bowler who violates the rule prohibiting the straightening of the bowling arm during a delivery; to throw. That bowler chucks.

2. v.t. to chuck the ball.

Chucker 1. n. derogatory term for a bowler who violates the rule prohibiting the straightening of the bowling arm during a delivery.

I think aussie, you should provide a diagram of a legal and illegal bowling action

I saw, I came, I left.

yeah

well if Prime Minister John Howard said he is a proven chucker then he must be.... after Johnny called hi ma chucker, Murali has boycotted comibng to Australia since - claiming he is injured (but he comes to a Melbourne doctor)

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

ok...so now I understand 5% of cricket.

I'd like to learn more, see a match (well part of one) but its never on here. Even on fox sports world. They have very brief highlights on sky sports news everynow and then, but I don't even understand the scoring, the point, anything. haha. It looks interesting though. I got into aussie rules after seeing it, maybe I'd get into cricket...

Archived