Giants in RED

Puckguy14

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something else I noticed that I thought was kinda weird was that the Giants went with black shoes with these unis, which I think made me dislike the look even more. I hope they go back to white shoes for the rest of the season, cuz black looks good on some teams but it wouldn't fit them. And yes I think the red jerseys suck hard.

Chicago is a very well kept city if you dont include the south side. But you can say every city has a bad part of town. Some are just bigger then others

Honestly I have to say that Denver is a pretty bad city in general. It's not filthy or anything like that, just what people call 'the bad side of town' well that's all of Denver, except for a small neighborhood here and there.

I kinda feel that way about the Lou. Its not that its a shaky area (well, north and east yes it is) but the downtown is quite nice. Its realatively clean, I don't notice too many homeless (at least nothing like Austin and San Antonio, TX...YIKES!) My problem however is if you go there when one of the following isn't happening (Cardinals, Rams game, Lunch Hour, Rush Hours) there is NOBODY around. Go to St. Louis on a typical sunday with no events, and you might be the only person in the downtown area. It feels like 12 monkeys or something. That, and there are no stores downtown, some resturants, but try to buy a pack of smokes...er....gum (:))...GOOD LUCK!

Anyway, its a beautiful city, but give me Chi-town anyday!

I thought the red looked very flat next to the metallic helmet. I think the giants could benefit from losing the grey all together, just focus on blue and white, and use the red more sparingly. I dont like the fasemask either. So long as NY is on the brain, I think the jets could also use more green(helmet)/white, and use some black sparingly.

I know NY feels the need to always be red, white, and blue, but for the most part, blue and white works good enough for the Giants, IMO.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

And to add to that...

since 1998 NFC Championship Records

Falcons- 1-0

Eagles- 0-4

PWNED

0-4? ok. If you think the Falcons are gonna beat the Eagles you are a homer along with every other Falcons fan. Did you guys win the SB the yr u beat Minnesota anyway?

am i missing something? every freakin city is mostly grimey. Every single one i've been to. I live in a not bad part of Baltimore, and there are a couple great areas, but there are also places in this city i wont even go in the day. I can say the same thing for DC, Richmond, Philly, Dallas, St. Petersburg, San Antionio, Chicago, Cincinnati, NYC, Boston and every other city i've been to. Cities are old dirty and grimey, period.

Dear God people.

I think Richmonds probably the worst i've been to, and Boston is the best, but they are all about the same.

Azzuri.gif

Archived