Giants in RED

Puckguy14

Actually, I like the red jersey with the blue helmet, but the gray pants are a bit blah. I'd like to see this combo with the old white pants.

Hmmm... you kinda sorta said the exact same thing that I would have said if you hadn't said it first.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know what, your team is 10-1 in the NFC, what does that prove? NOTHING!!! They almost lost to the Browns.

The NFC is totally WEAK this year. Two teams that are dominating because there's no competition. Green Bay is the only other team in that conference that is playing GOOD football.

The AFC is stacked this year, a 11-5 team might not even make the playoffs this year.

The NFC, a 7-9 team could win a division.

Ya know what, your team is 10-1 in the NFC, what does that prove? NOTHING!!! They almost lost to the Browns.

The NFC is totally WEAK this year. Two teams that are dominating because there's no competition. Green Bay is the only other team in that conference that is playing GOOD football.

The AFC is stacked this year, a 11-5 team might not even make the playoffs this year.

Well we are going to beat GB next week. And we almost lost to the Browns? WE STILL WON! People are so stupid when they say a team isnt good because they beat a bad team in a close game. We had a bad stretch, played some bad games but were fortunate to win 2 of 3. (Balt and Cle).

WHOA, WAIT A :censored:ING MINUTE.

Did JQK just call Philly "grimey?"....and then talk like NYC ISN'T?!

I'm just going to ignore every post he makes from now on.

NYC isn't exactly a Utopia, smart guy.

New York has grimey parts to it, yes, but the entire city of Philadelphia is just... dirty, grimey. Your city is awful, second only to Baltimore in scumminess.

Philly = Ick.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

New York has grimey parts to it, yes, but the entire city of Philadelphia is just... dirty, grimey. Your city is awful, second only to Baltimore in scumminess.

Philly = Ick.

Personally I think Los Angeles is worse, especially for being on the west coast.

New York, Philadelphia and Chicago are next in line. I've been to all four, so I know what I'm talking about.

Where'd you go in chicago that was so bad? If you're downtown its a very nice city, or the Northside, or the suburbs. If you visited the south, then I understand your opinion of course...

I've never been really to any city that disgusted me. Of couse I stay out of the really big ones like New York and LA (chicago's the biggest, i lived close enough to chicago that I was there all the time). Boston is great, Milwaukee is great, St. Louis and Indy are great. Never went to Philly though...so I have no opinion of the city itself.

Where'd you go in chicago that was so bad? If you're downtown its a very nice city, or the Northside, or the suburbs. If you visited the south, then I understand your opinion of course...

I've never been really to any city that disgusted me. Of couse I stay out of the really big ones like New York and LA (chicago's the biggest, i lived close enough to chicago that I was there all the time). Boston is great, Milwaukee is great, St. Louis and Indy are great. Never went to Philly though...so I have no opinion of the city itself.

Yea, it was the southern part of Chicago, which is where I believe the Greyhound bus station is. I stayed at my friends house in Roselle, a burb of Chicago which was a VERY nice city.

Philly = Ick.

Personally I think Los Angeles is worse, especially for being on the west coast.

New York, Philadelphia and Chicago are next in line. I've been to all four, so I know what I'm talking about.

i basically lived in NYC, and frequented Philly. I didn't just "visit" these places.

I know what i'm talking about.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I've been to Rochester. Now THAT'S scummy.

Back to this thread...

I like the Giants red jerseys, but they look out of place. A couple others have mentioned it, and I agree, there should be some blue trim around the numbers, then it wouldn't seem "clunky". If the helmet was red it probably wouldn't even be an issue.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I disagree, the Falcons are playing good football...well, good enough to destroy your Broncos! Anyway, the jerseys weren't as appauling as I imagined. Denver is in orange tonight btw.

Howard1.jpg

Hmmmm...what a quandry

I really did like the Giant's ed jerseys today. But the lack of blue anywhere on the jersey didn't seem right. I thought "hey, they need blue outlines around the numerals", then I realized it would be the Giants wearing the old New Jersey General's jerseys.

all I can say is, I bet Sheli Manning wishes he was playing for San Diego right now...

I disagree, the Falcons are playing good football...well, good enough to destroy your Broncos!

[Old man in Big Daddy]Hell yes. :grin: [/big Daddy]

I have nothing against the Eagles, except Terrell Owens, but that's a whole different story. I do have some bitterness towards the Falcons, but that'll happen when any team beats my Broncos, weither it be by one point or sixty points.

The NFC is weak this year. Philadelphia, Atlanta and Green Bay is all there is in the NFC, THIS YEAR.

Philly = Ick.

i basically lived in NYC, and frequented Philly. I didn't just "visit" these places.

I know what i'm talking about.

No you don't. I've LIVED here for my WHOLE LIFE. Don't you DARE talk bad about a city that you've frequented and haven't even lived in. You probably only "frequented" the crappy parts of the city.

You're making yourself look like stuck-up & pompous right now.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

Everyone thinks that where they are from is the greatest place in the whole world, and that they are better than other people because they come from where they are from. Kids, there are a lot of very nice cities out there, and I'm sure each place has its good and bad points. I'm very proud to live in Philadelphia (although sometimes not when I read this board), but wouldn't take anything away from anyone who lives anywhere else. You all sound like children.

Anyway, I didn't think the jersey's looked that bad. Would have been better with an outline on the number. I like how the jersey and sock color matched the center pants stripe color. Pretty clean.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have nothing against the Eagles, except Terrell Owens, but that's a whole different story. I do have some bitterness towards the Falcons, but that'll happen when any team beats my Broncos, weither it be by one point or sixty points.

The NFC is weak this year. Philadelphia, Atlanta and Green Bay is all there is in the NFC, THIS YEAR.

yeah I know, but u should give em credit when its due. In this league, 10-1 is impressive, no matter how weak the NFC is (and yes, it is weak). This Pistons won 56 games or so in the crappy Eastern Conference (which is probably worse than the NFC) and ended up beeating the dominant Lakers. So I don't beleive in all of that conference swash. And, oh yeah...Let's Go T.O..OH..Let's Go T.O.

Howard1.jpg

Archived