DawgPacPBH

Seahawks Alternate Jersey Concept

have fun finding your sunglasses kids.

the temp is a crsss between fuzz' and mine, i think it looks good ;)

EDIT : ps - i kow the colers are off, this was just done in a few minutes.

seahawksallgreen0zp.gif

If it was only the alt and used once a year or less--okay, not bad--it's kind of fun looking...

A nice concept. Would i like to see it on the field... meh, i dunno, but the execution is great.

Maybe on "Orlando Thunder Appreciation Day"... :P

I hate to say this, but man do i miss the Orlando Thunder, those where great, if only because of their uniqueness. They where awesome. MAybe the Seahawks one would look better if they had the white pants with them, Thunder-style.

i like it i don't know why but i like it. maybe the 'hawks should have the green the turf colour to blend in for camo :P

I like it! I know this might be against every else's belief... but it feels like it needs just ONE more part of the uniform that's also the lime green color...

I like it! I know this might be against every else's belief... but it feels like it needs just ONE more part of the uniform that's also the lime green color...

agreed... maybe some lime in the pants stripe, or a bit on the socks?

Sweet! just match the green to the green already used, and you have a winner!

Yeah I also like it, but the green is too light. Also, I would rather see it with either of the 2 variations of pants they currently wear. At least those ones have some lime in them. The pants you designed bring the concept down.

Yikes! gen075.gif

Wow, that's a pretty bold statement there and personally I think it should only be consider as a April Fool's Day joke!

I'd like to see how it would look if you made the pants white and swapped the blues - navy where the Seahawks blue is and vice versa - on all other locations on the concept.

even the Thunder knew white numbers on neon green would be illegible. i'd go the same route here: blue numbers. don't care which blue you use for numbers as long as they're blue.