crazy school mascot

sscrunner06

rockachaw_185.gif

I know that everybody here loves to discuss unique logos....what do you think of this one?

This is the logo of our school mascot, the Rock-A-Chaw. It is basically a cocklebur (one of those little sticky things that you find in the grass) with fangs. Pretty unique, huh? So what do ya'll think of this logo??

AM.gif

Now that I think about it, I'm reminded of that urchin character in Super Mario World.

And the only ways to eliminate it are to spit fire and use an upside down shell to knock it out of the way.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Don't know if it's possible, but that guy looks like someone just said something about his mama that pissed him off even more. Very cool.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

It does look kind of high school-ish--but as it is a high school--then that's good!

It is certainly more unique & creative tahn what you see a lot of schools us.

(Mine used a combination of the Cardinals (NFL) and the Cardinal's "C" (MLB)-)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

rockachaw_185.gif

I know that everybody here loves to discuss unique logos....what do you think of this one?

This is the logo of our school mascot, the Rock-A-Chaw. It is basically a cocklebur (one of those little sticky things that you find in the grass) with fangs. Pretty unique, huh? So what do ya'll think of this logo??

Ah man, St. Stanislaus Rock-A-Chaws, reminds me of good times on the MS Gulf Coast... ^_^

Anyways, all this time I've wondered what a Rock-A-Chaw was... Now that I know, I can say this: For a high school team, pretty darn inventive

Archived