2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #1

Puckguy14

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, no offense but just use the template provided.  That's the point of a template, even playing field.

well yea, but I wanted a larger area to work with. so I'm asking permission to use this. and if so I would assume that everyone else is allowed to as well.

Besides I do believe he'll require that they'll have to be shrunk down all to the same size anyway.

All it is is the exact same template just twice the size.

That's fine Nick, I'll make it bigger for the next events, I was attempting to make it fit in the threads, since they'll be posted. I'll alter the look for Hand #2.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Puckguy,

Should we include a quick paragraph explaining whay we used certain elements etc? There may be times where someone is going for a certain "look" and it may go unappreciated unless the person judging knows what they were trying to convey.

You can if you wish. With this one, I kinda expected it, but its not required. It helps when we go, "what's that guy thinking?"

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Sorry to ask another question, but you mentioned how we could get the team logos etc from Chris site. Are we to assume that we know what teams are going to be in the big game. If you look at the previous years tickets, they have to print them up so early that they never have the actual teams listed. Are we supposed to do as "realistic" a job as possible in other words assume we wouldn't know when we designed the tickets for the league or are we "suspending reality" for these series of designs?

Sorry to ask another question, but you mentioned how we could get the team logos etc from Chris site. Are we to assume that we know what teams are going to be in the big game. If you look at the previous years tickets, they have to print them up so early that they never have the actual teams listed. Are we supposed to do as "realistic" a job as possible in other words assume we wouldn't know when we designed the tickets for the league or are we "suspending reality" for these series of designs?

no, i think this is right, you don't have any teams on it, (or colours) the only yhing similar that isallowed is the Jags as they are hostignn it, i don't know if you've seen an Aussie Rules Grand Final (equivilent to a Super Bowl) ticket but they don't say the teams names on them, they just say AFL Grand Final on it and the seat and game info stuff, i'd assume it would be similar where all you really need to wirte is that it is Super Bowl #37 or 38, or whatever they are up to, and the seating info and stuff

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

100 chips

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived