Sign in to follow this  
Bill813

New O's Alternate Cap Revealed, Any Other Changes?

Here's a look at the new "O's" cap

http://starstruck.com/search_results.asp?keyword=10CAP+BLT

I tried to discuss this before, and it was graveyarded when the topic went astray. As such, can we keep this to any real news or rumors on other changes. The funbird patch on the jersey was replaced last season with a patch commemorating the 50th Anniversary. What patch, if any, will be on the jerseys this season, and what other changes if any will the Orioles make?

Here's a look at the new "O's" cap

http://starstruck.com/search_results.asp?keyword=10CAP+BLT

I tried to discuss this before, and it was graveyarded when the topic went astray.  As such, can we keep this to any real news or rumors on other changes.  The funbird patch on the jersey was replaced last season with a patch commemorating the 50th Anniversary.  What patch, if any, will be on the jerseys this season, and what other changes if any will the Orioles make?

If those are it, then I can't wait for them to wear these against the A's. I suggest the Jays wear a J's cap :D

Are you sure that's the true Alternate cap? MLB authentic caps don't have the New Era logo on the side, unless that's the adjustable (non-authentic) one shown in the picture.

P0079948.jpg

Is this it? Interesting. Had heard an O rumor but no O's...

That's it. The O's will be wearing those O's this year.

Well, I think I would have preferred any version of their bird (cartoon or real) or even a B over this, but I guess it's okay. Maybe it will grow on me.

at least O's is better than just O. just about anything else they have woulda been a better choice though.

P0083276.jpg

THIS I like.

P0083276.jpg

THIS I like.

I wish it was all blue...

I'm not a fan of different colored bills. But that's a personal thing, they still look nice and I'll probably get one cause that DC logo is HOT!

I just spoke with my uniform "source." They tell me that right now the Orioles won't be wearing a patch on their jersey, at least during Spring Training. it's undetermined what, if any patch, they will wear during the season. Other than the O's cap, which will be worn on Fridays with the black jerseys, no other changes, as of right now.

P0039052.jpg

This new?

If that's a BP cap than it's new -- but I was pretty sure the Giants discontinued that alt for 2005... they wore it since at least 2001 (see Barry Bonds breaking Mark McGwire's HR record)

P0039052.jpg

This new?

If that's a BP cap than it's new -- but I was pretty sure the Giants discontinued that alt for 2005... they wore it since at least 2001 (see Barry Bonds breaking Mark McGwire's HR record)

they stopped wearing it after 2003, and their bp is a gold and orange and black lowercase g