Anyone else notice a big similarity between these?

patsox

Maybe just the tiniest bit in the slope of the wordmark, but regarding the literally thousands of logos out there, it's not unlikely to see something that may be a little similiar, even in the same league.

Edit: Nice sigs ICS, I'll wear the home team one.

yeah there is. the script is relatively similar and try and tell me the sd and the dc aren't almost exactly alike. Then. the uniform templates are the same.

you dont see the serifs on san diego do you? they arent alike.

yeah there is. the script is relatively similar and try and tell me the sd and the dc aren't almost exactly alike. Then. the uniform templates are the same.

Easy.

The SD and DC aren't alike at all. I would never confuse the two. Other than that, the two identities are...completely different.

By the way, I don't mean to be rude, but don't say "almost exactly". Ever. It doesn't make any sense.

Off hand, I noticed something weird when looking at the Padres' "SanDiego" script. Maybe it's just me, but it's like being in a circular room, with the S and the O closest to you on either side. Anyone else get that feeling? It's hard to explain. Sorry :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

There are far more difference between them than there are similarities. Although, you would have to admit over time, with more and more teams being formed and logos being designed it's only logical some will start to look like others out of comparison with the rest.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

If you consider how many baseball teams have overlapping letters for their cap logos and how many use a hadnwritten-type script, then you could prolly say half the teams in baseball look hugely similar. They don't, in reality. It's just that those are characteristics of baseball that are none too common in the other big sports.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived