Seattle Mariners Teal Uniforms

bterreson

Another highlight occurs on July 2, a day game against the Rangers. It will be Turn Back the Clock Day at Safeco Field, with the Mariners wearing the alternate (green) jersey the team wore the day Griffey hit the first walk-off home run of his career and sparked one of the greatest come-from-behind pennant drives in MLB history.

read more on the mariners website.

I personally love these uniforms, if any one can find me some pictures, that would be great...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another highlight occurs on July 2, a day game against the Rangers. It will be Turn Back the Clock Day at Safeco Field, with the Mariners wearing the alternate (green) jersey the team wore the day Griffey hit the first walk-off home run of his career and sparked one of the greatest come-from-behind pennant drives in MLB history.

read more on the mariners website.

I personally love these uniforms, if any one can find me some pictures, that would be great...

TEAL? DID SOMEONE SAY TEAL? :D:D:D:D:D

I liked those jerseys. That hat was alright.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I wonder which number font they'll use?

The block numbers of the regular uniforms, or the fancy-pants font of the navy alternates?

I certainly hope they use the same block font as they did for the original 1995 alternates. While I certainly don't mind teams bringing back throwbacks (being that they were used ten years ago, I use the term very loosely here) every once in a while, they'd better do them justice...

QPR%20Sig.png

I wonder which number font they'll use?

The block numbers of the regular uniforms, or the fancy-pants font of the navy alternates?

I certainly hope they use the same block font as they did for the original 1995 alternates. While I certainly don't mind teams bringing back throwbacks (being that they were used ten years ago, I use the term very loosely here) every once in a while, they'd better do them justice...

Pretty funny - you were responding to my post as I was editing it.

I didn't read closely enough - didn't realize at first that it was a TBTC event. I presume that they'll use the block numbers of the originals. They ought to.

I loved those jerseys as well... I believe I heard when those jerseys were introduced that the official color was "Pacific Northwest Green" or something to that effect... I'm sure Pantone knows.

Seattle Mariners Green is called "Northwest Green"...

...another way to hide the fact that it's actually Teal...

I loved those jerseys as well... I believe I heard when those jerseys were introduced that the official color was "Pacific Northwest Green" or something to that effect... I'm sure Pantone knows.

Seattle Mariners Green is called "Northwest Green"...

...another way to hide the fact that it's actually Teal...

Northwest Green? The name sounds more like a forest/dark green than a teal green... :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

Northwest Green? The name sounds more like a forest/dark green than a teal green... :therock:

True...however, that's why descriptive color names mean NOTHING.

As I've stated before, the Atlanta Thrashers call their dark Red color "Georgia Bronze"...

Archived