Nationals BP Jersey

philly97flyer

with new owners, anything and everything is subject to change... and w/ a professional presentation (which I am preparing w/ an agent), I will have a legitimate chance as any design firm..

In the same way that anyone can be president when they grow up.

STOP DRAGGING POLITICS INTO EVERY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting back on topic, isn't typical Spring Training gear the BP cap and jersey? That should mean we'll get our first look-sees at the Nats' BP caps, no?

In the pics I've seen the part two days, it looks like they're wearing the fitted, structured home game caps.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

with new owners, anything and everything is subject to change... and w/ a professional presentation (which I am preparing w/ an agent), I will have a legitimate chance as any design firm..

and besides, even if they are not interested, my W DC logos can stand on their own, and are marketable as Washington LOGOS, w/o being attached to the team... ofcourse I won't have the volume that goes w/ official gear, but it will be substantial enough to get the kind of credibility / visibility to be taken seriously, and as long as that pretzel W is the main cap design, I won't fear the competition.

i'm sorry to be the one to have to break this to you....

....but your design sucks. Their current set is lightyears better than yours.

I never like being "That Guy" and tell you what i just told you, but you needed to be told. Your design will not be chosen simply because it is not that good. Not because of any politics or MLB bureacracy.

I am sorry.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Getting back on topic, isn't typical Spring Training gear the BP cap and jersey? That should mean we'll get our first look-sees at the Nats' BP caps, no?

In the pics I've seen the part two days, it looks like they're wearing the fitted, structured home game caps.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the team actually suits up in the official unis until their first exhibition game. Or at least until the whole squad has reported for duty, on Sunday.

And knowing how quickly almost every aspect of this team has been thrown together, I wouldn't be surprised if they are still waiting for the caps to be shipped down to Viera.

I noticed the same thing.

capt.fllj10102151811.nationals_spring_training_fllj101.jpg

In the pictures of the locker room it looks like only a few home game caps are hanging by some of the lockers. Maybe they are waiting until the entire team reports to wear the BP cap and jersey.

capt.fllj10102142328.spring_nationals_fllj101.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

....but your opinion is of no consequence. :D

JQK, I think you should handle this one.... <_<

The BP jerseys are pretty good. It should match well with the BP hat.

I saw, I came, I left.

Why the hell would anyone want your IP address anyways?

Maybe it's the Washington Nationals front office. They could probably use it when they decide to switch to his logos and pretend that they designed them in the first place.

Huh. Here I thought they might switch to the one in my avatar.

Speaking of which, I gotta find a way to clean that up; it didn't scale down as nicely as I'd hoped. I'm not a graphics whiz like most here; lots of ideas but no talent.

tzch6.jpg

*grabs steering wheel*

ah, great...another jersey set to put on my "to get" list B) shoot, these are well done. I love the bevel effect, that's probaly my favorite part of the whole thing

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I wonder if they're actually going to wear a BP cap. I don't think the Orioles wore theirs last season, and I believe I recall the Cardinals still wearing the old stiff mesh BP caps...

Huh.  Here I thought they might switch to the one in my avatar.

Speaking of which, I gotta find a way to clean that up; it didn't scale down as nicely as I'd hoped.  I'm not a graphics whiz like most here; lots of ideas but no talent.

Here you go. Right click and save them to your own host.

DCSenator1.png

DCSenator2.png

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived