Nationals BP Jersey

philly97flyer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not bad, but I don't like the red as the main color. We're not British. I also get a Columbus Blue Jackets vibe from these for whatever reason.....

Redcoats argument is sooooooo old

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Not bad, but I don't like the red as the main color. We're not British. I also get a Columbus Blue Jackets vibe from these for whatever reason.....

I think it's a valid argument for the Patriots, but not Nationals. I think any combo of RW and B (and a little gold) is fine.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

"christowack" eh? :wacko: very little surprises me anymore...

anyway, I have no clue who you are... or if you're being completely sarcastic, but thanks for your vote of confidence, either way.

Yet you posted from the exact same IP address...

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

ahhh, yes... all caps.. the arbiter of truth

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Quick question for you PILL, do you know what an IP address is???

If you don't, you better give up fast...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived