AZ Cardinals to Unveil New Uniforms

TruColor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and on a slightly related note, this is on azcardinals.com today:

How well do you know the history of your Arizona Cardinals? According to our first set of questions, some of you really know your stuff! Now, it's time for a second round of questions. Take a look at the following questions and send us your answers! The highest graded responses will be entered into a drawing to win merchandise with the team's new Cardinals birdhead!

Congratulations to our three winners of the first round of Cardinals History Trivia!

Greg and Amy Davis from Chandler, Donovan Moore of Parker, CO, and John Jaggie of St. Peters, MO will all receive Cardinals merchandise featuring the new team logo!

In case you're wondering, Donovan Moore of Parker, CO is me...I'll let you know what I get (!)...

...and on a slightly related note, this is on azcardinals.com today:
How well do you know the history of your Arizona Cardinals? According to our first set of questions, some of you really know your stuff! Now, it's time for a second round of questions. Take a look at the following questions and send us your answers! The highest graded responses will be entered into a drawing to win merchandise with the team's new Cardinals birdhead!

Congratulations to our three winners of the first round of Cardinals History Trivia!

Greg and Amy Davis from Chandler, Donovan Moore of Parker, CO, and John Jaggie of St. Peters, MO will all receive Cardinals merchandise featuring the new team logo!

In case you're wondering, Donovan Moore of Parker, CO is me...I'll let you know what I get (!)...

WooHoo!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Do they even know where the Draft is gonna be this year? I've heard Philly, Camden, or somewhere else in NYC.

Last I read they were leaning towards Camden @ the Tweeter. The city limits of Phila. are out, because the convention center and Wachovia and Spectrum are already booked, but Camden might as well be Phila. (Actually, Phila. might as well be Jersey, but that is a topic for another day.)

I don't think anything is official, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cool it shoudl be a big day for this forum .

Another Record Breaking Day

hopefully not a server breaking day...

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Do they even know where the Draft is gonna be this year? I've heard Philly, Camden, or somewhere else in NYC.

Last I read they were leaning towards Camden @ the Tweeter. The city limits of Phila. are out, because the convention center and Wachovia and Spectrum are already booked, but Camden might as well be Phila. (Actually, Phila. might as well be Jersey, but that is a topic for another day.)

I don't think anything is official, though.

I hate to say it, but I have to think that Tweeter would stink as a venue for the draft. I was really psyched when I thought that it would be at the Wachovia Center/Spectrum, but now I think that I'd rather travel to NYC than have it in the Tweeter. Maybe I'm wrong. I've never been there for an indoor only event.

Archived