What Official Nats "DC Caps WOULD Have Looked Like

KennyRock

Yes, I know there's been Nats caps threads aplenty, but the older ones had moved far down, and I'm fairly sure these weren't posted already. The following two are New Era replicas, but I imagine if the Nationals had opted for "DC" as the home and road cap logo, this would be it:

Home:

85_2.JPG

Road:

e7_2.JPG

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

They'll be better than the Rockies. ^_^

Anyways, I dislike the Nationals entire package. There's really nothing about it that I like except for the 'W' that will be used on their caps. I know I may be in the minority on that one, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

I gotta wonder....will the W logo be on the cap as the regular home and away cap, and that the interlocking DC cap would be the alternate for some games like afternoon games and etc?? I know this sounds odd..but I'm a bit interested in how this is going... as I am thinking of starting watching and recording baseball games in my recordbook like I do for hockey for the last 18 years... I used to do that for baseball and football for a few years, back in the early 1990s but hockey proved to be too strong for to abandon baseball and football game recording for sure... I have done some work on getting the MLB team logos to be black and white so I can do some tracing and etc... I know it looks a bit odd but I do this as a hobby, to keep me sane (haha) but I do enjoy it for the time and etc..

OH when will the TV schedule be out for all MLB teams?? I need to know so I can make some plans around that... unless otherwise.... any suggestoins would be helpful, and I have been to MLB.com.. cant find the tv schedule...anyone can point me in that direction for that tv schedule..thank you...

As of now, the Nationals will use the "W" for the home red cap and away blue cap. The interlocking DC is only used on the BP cap, which is blue with a red bill. If and when they do make an alternate, I would imagine they'd use DC for the hat logo. Not sure of what color an alternate would be though - I thought red for sure, but since they have a red BP now, the alt would prolly be blue when and if they make one.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Those caps are simply miles better then the ones with the silly spaggetti-string W emblem the team will be using.

wrong.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The DC caps look really nice. It's a great cap logo and fits in with the Nationals logo. But it would just seem out of place to see a Washington team without the spaghetti-W as the regular cap.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I really like these hats, especially the red one. Honestly, the W doesn't do too much for me--I understand why it's there, but I think the DC is a much better fit for the jerseys (which I love).

AM.gif

The DC logo I think is a preview of the future logo. I still think the name "Nationals" will go buh-bye with the new owners. The DC logo is hot and everyone wants it, but it's apparently a hot commodity and hard to find, even in D.C.

So...yeah. I think someone will get smart, sooner than later.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived