New York Jets Helmet Proposal

TruColor

KennyRock's Jets concepts got me a-thinkin'...I like the idea of two-toned Green; maybe also combine the current retro-Jets look, with the logo used from the '70s through the '90s:

NewYorkJets_HS_Proposed_01.gif

Someone may have done something similar in the past...I'm not sure...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy moley that looks cool. I really like the J-E-T-S's current look, but what you designed may be an improvement. The only problem I have is that I am so against ever changing a good look. I think the longer you stay with a good look, the better it becomes. The time for the Jets to switch to two-toned green may have passed when they switched back to the retro look.

it's okay... i'm not really in love with it.

for some reason, 2 tone green doesn't look that good to me, in general... never been a fan of 2 tone red, either.

i really like what they currently have. only thing i don't like is the green jersey with green pants that they sometimes wear... and i normally don't dislike all-one color uniforms (seahawks look great, to me)

but as a concept, this is a pretty cool idea. i'd like to see how you'd have the uniforms to go with that helmet.

I also thought that 2-toned green would be cool, but now I'm not so sure.

I do however like the use of the modern logo in the old-school circle. That would be a good way for them to keep their retro look while still utilizing what is IMO a cool style.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I do like the old school Jets logo that's newer than the current old school logo they're sporting. In part because, I hate that the just did what the Giants did. It's like, be original boys.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

On second thought, I like the first one better than the one with black.

I like the light green outline on the pine green circle, and around the letters. I think it was the outer helmet stripe that made me not like it. Maybe if that was shrunk down some it would look better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Change the typeface to Stymie Italic and you got yourself a Milwaukee Bucks flashback...

That just ruined it for me.

:cry:

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived