Toronto Marlboroughs

Neon_Matrix

The uniforms are exactly the same as the Maple Leafs, stripes and fonts... this Marlies logo is on the front and the old Marlboroughs crown logo is on the shoulder (you can see it in the OHL section of my site)... I really dont like the logo on the front of the jersey, looks like it isn't supposed to be there. I would flip the shoulder and jersey crest.

Im disappointed here. I wanted to see them use the Leafs 3rd jersey and a flipped version for the blue one. Is the trim on the numbers still silver or is it that lighter blue?

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they wanted a true tie to the Leafs, they'd use silver instead of that lighter shade of blue.

Otherwise, not bad. I expected that use the actually Leafs leaf logo and put an updated crown on it as the main logo and put the silver-edged TML logo on the shoulders.

Oh, and mine's biggest:

marlies_1024x768.jpg

:D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The uniforms are exactly the same as the Maple Leafs, stripes and fonts... this Marlies logo is on the front and the old Marlboroughs crown logo is on the shoulder (you can see it in the OHL section of my site)... I really dont like the logo on the front of the jersey, looks like it isn't supposed to be there. I would flip the shoulder and jersey crest.

If the Marlies part was smaller it would be fine, but since its so big it looks more like it should be a shoulder patch or something...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

marlies_180.jpg

Shouldnt theese be flipped. The Blue background should be the Home and the White should be away. The white leaf wouldnt show up too well on a white jersey, and the Blue leaf wouldnt show up too well on a blue jersey.

Signature intentionally left blank

Y'know, I kinda dig it!

It looks very spiffy, and I can't wait to see them in action (if I stick around in Toronto next year).

Vectorize me, Cap'n Creamer!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

What's a Marlie :blink:

A nickname for Marlborough, the Marlies were originally named in honor of England?s Duke of Marlborough.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Why is the background a maple leaf and then there is another maple leaf in the logo? That's the only thing that bugs me. Otherwise its a very solid logo.

That reminds me, remember this beauty?

cincyc93.gif

I saw, I came, I left.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived