MILWAUKEE BUCKS TO CHANGE FOR 06-07

bucksfan414

At least Purple and Green is a unique color scheme. I'm not from Milwaukee, but I like the current logo...much more dynamic than the cartoon reindeer. If they stick with that theme, maybe a realistic buck at a different angle, I think the modern look would work better than the old stuff from the MECCA days.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

back to the dark green with the red outline of the 70's................. sweet. i even liked the 80's look with the light green added in but they should have the red as an accent color either way.

I call bullplop on this one.

Someone who's never posted here before purports that he's received a personal letter from a sports executive, giving what would be considered company-confidential information in the process?

Scan an image of the letter and post it here, then I'll believe it.

nav-logo.png

I call bullplop on this one.

Someone who's never posted here before purports that he's received a personal letter from a sports executive, giving what would be considered company-confidential information in the process?

Scan an image of the letter and post it here, then I'll believe it.

I can TOTALLY see how'd you'd call BullPlop on this. So I don't chastise you for doing so. But the tone of the post seems legit to me. I'm always open to being wrong, but that's my feeling.

Bucksfan COULD clear it up for us by scanning the document I suppose. But with photoshop I don't know that anything is set in stone.

I think there are some lurkers here who are merely hesitant to post until they have something worth posting. I was the same way. Lurked for two years til I had some news of my own.

I'll take the guy at his word unless and until somebody proves otherwise.

While the contents of that letter may SEEM super confidential and something not to be released by a GM. The Bucks had a rotten season and I don't think they'd mind leaking the idea of change around town. Any kind of buzz is better than the deafening silence now.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I don't understand why the contents are "super confidential" - all it said is they have applied to change their logo. No details have been released regarding the logo, just the process of actually changing it. I doubt they'll have a press conference saying "Hear ye, hear ye...We will have a different logo in two years...that's right, you heard it here first". Somebody fill me in as to why it's super-duper-ultra-beyond belief confidential.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I don't understand why the contents are "super confidential" - all it said is they have applied to change their logo. No details have been released regarding the logo, just the process of actually changing it. I doubt they'll have a press conference saying "Hear ye, hear ye...We will have a different logo in two years...that's right, you heard it here first". Somebody fill me in as to why it's super-duper-ultra-beyond belief confidential.

Good point.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

To clear up a couple of items in this thread:

Originally, the Bucks were scheduled to have a third for the 2005-2006 season. It was supposed to be Hunter Green (no, I didn't see it). Then, a couple of months ago, the NBA Media Central site announced in great big huge type that the Bucks WERE NOT going to have a third/alternate jersey for 2005-2006. The plans were cancelled. So now, with this new information that the Bucks are going with a redesign/re-branding makes sense.

So maybe that MacFarlane figure in the weird green Bucks uniform (with the baseball script) WAS the possible alternate uniform. Odd that it would have been leaked that way then canceled before it hit the market.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived