New Orleans Hornets Concept

Phil

I like your versions better than the current versions. But I also think yours has a little too much cartoony aspect to it (maybe it's the antennae looking like eyebrows, or the upwards pose).

Your wordmark is so much better than the current one in use.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i like it but just maybe add a little green so you will have the old new orleans franchise colors of purple, yellow and green. maybe like put a yellow basketball behind it, make the eyes green but keep the teal in there. i know it's alot of colors for one scheme but i think it could work but seriously great job.

Very, very good. My two minor suggestions are that I would close the wings instead of leaving the outline open and I would at least try switching the hornet to be facing right rather than left.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The top two "arms" make him look like he's in that stereotypical karate pose....you know, the one where you balance on one leg, lift the other one up, and lift your arms like a marionnette (puppet on strings).

I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Otherwise, good work, Sy.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Excellent work!

Embroidery may be a bit tough for merchandise (especially the wings) but this logo is 10000000000000000 times better than the one the Hornets have now.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Firstly, I'm a big fan of that wordmark - really nice.

I think the hornet itself should be more "curled up" - it's quite straight vertically and that's unusual for a hornet - look at the current logo.

I also think the eyes are a bit out of proportion, if only with each other.

Still, overall, definitely good.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Archived