Photoshop Help

pcgd

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to eliminate brown spots on grass using Photoshop. How can I do that successfully. I've been trying, but I haven't been getting the results I'm wanting.

EDIT: Instead of trying to color in the brown spots, I've decided to just cut and paste sections of the green grass over the brown spots to cover them up.

Hey all. I recently started messing around with Photoshop a lot more than before and I've done something that I can't reverse. I can't use the Type Tool! As soon as click on the space I want to type on, the cursor disappears. I tried changing the foreground color, background color, font size, font, everything I can think of. Anyone else know what I did to mess it up? Thanks in advance.

Hello.

In Photoshop Elements, there are textures that you can put on a photo to emulate brush strokes, mosaics, craquleture, etc. Is there any way to make a texture that looks like video scan lines, i.e. so that a picture looks like it was shot off a television screen?

Thank you kindly.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I'm trying to eliminate brown spots on grass using Photoshop. How can I do that successfully. I've been trying, but I haven't been getting the results I'm wanting.

EDIT: Instead of trying to color in the brown spots, I've decided to just cut and paste sections of the green grass over the brown spots to cover them up.

Clone Stamp tool.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

beargif.gif

The only thing I really want to know how to do is how do I make a sig like that where the pic hangs off of the box? and how do I make a shape around the image and only get the image inside of it and it erases the rest?

Thank you and I'd appreciate the help!

coziv2copyzt7.jpg

beargif.gif

The only thing I really want to know how to do is how do I make a sig like that where the pic hangs off of the box? and how do I make a shape around the image and only get the image inside of it and it erases the rest?

Thank you and I'd appreciate the help!

1. Make a shape in the canvas that doesn't touch the edges. though leave enough room on the side to put your hanging image in.

2. use the lassoo tool then clear. or lasso then select inverse and delete.

logo.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Photoshop Elements question

This is more of a technical question than a how-to ...

I'm using Photoshop Elements. Just recently, it started having a problem. Whenever I try to open certain types of vector files in Elements, the program shuts down. This happens with pdf files and ai files. However, eps files open fine. And it doesn't even list any svg files in the drop-down, so I don't know what happens for those. (Also, if I happen to have a pdf or ai saved to the clipboard, even if it just happens to be the last thing I saved there, Elements won't open at all -- so I go to any website, right-click on a gif or jpg, and then with that now in the clipboard Elements opens fine.)

Elements only just started doing this. Until a few days ago, all of these formats opened just fine. What could have happened?

CK3ZP8E.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived