Name That Font!

pcgd

Does anyone have the customized version of Trajan's numbers that Kansas used to use on their football jerseys?

ks-10-bluewhite-jeffmoffett-675x3801.jpg

ks-10-allwhite-timlarson-hor-675x380.jpg

ks-07-09-redwhite-kennyfelt-620x525.jpg

Also, is it just me, or is their NOB font from their basketball jerseys customized as well?

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+Championship+

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+Final+Four+Ka

At a glance, it seems as if they just simply rounded the sharp edges in the serifs.

(off-topic: i wish they would stop using that font altogether.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Any leads on this font for Bradley Baseball?

VZESIWTKYJETSOM.20140418170217.JPG

I've tried the normal routes (Stadium from DaFont, IFC Insane Rodeo, etc). It may be custom. I've looked in the Wilson catalog (maker of the uniform) and can't find anything. My issue is find a font with the right "R" (with the swoosh) and the spikes being correct.

EYMBLXXUZIABOZS.20140418170217.jpg

KFATOSYUJOCYWZH.20140311181726.jpg

The regional ones are from the United family. "LIVE" is likely a modified version of United as well.

Any guesses for VOTE TCU/Purple Reign?

ncf_tcu_ms_576x748.jpg

I know I have seen similar fonts but just cannot place it in my mind.

Thank you!

United Extended Bold:

http://www.houseind.com/fonts/unitedcollection/viewfonts

I need your help to figure out the fonts used in the logo for Premier Martial Arts.

1pmH0Bn.jpg

Premiere is simply Times Bold that's been modified. Martial Arts is Eras Bold.

I'm looking to match both fonts from the Brampton Capitals logo:

BramptonCapitalsShield_zps9796b6c7.jpg

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Capitals looks like "Florida Project"....

http://www.dafont.com/florida-project.font?text=CAPITALS

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I've looked through a number of athletic block fonts, but can't seem to find an exact match for this one:

1z30apw.jpg

On the same topic, I can't seem to find a block font matching San Jose State's

sjst-12-whiteblue-mitchstringer-vert-620

I'm looking for the SJSU font on the jersey.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Found this pic of a rare Mississippi State men's basketball jersey. I wanna know which kind of font are the letters on its wordmark (not the numbers). I know it's not ITC Machine.

img-3239550-430xN.jpg

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

So is there anywhere to actually download the Unconquered font?

Did you try out this: https://fontsbyconrad.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/misc-fonts-pack-3/ Hope this helps.

• Like 1
Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Also the "My Rewards" font

10376172_10152444891327902_8457542131999

Hahahaha...speaking of things I see on a daily basis...

I'm just about positive Pilot's font (the "myrewards" font) was custom created--I may be wrong about that, though. I'm actually curious about that myself.

As for the rest of that advert...Museo Slab [italic]. No freeware version exists that I know of.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||