2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Alternate Away 1

Twinsaltroad1.png

Alternate Away 2

Twinsaltroad2.png

Throwback-styled Away

Twinstbroad.png

why are there two versions of teh alternate away? Glad you asked! I got the idea from the Brockton Rox' home jersey: both the ROCKS and ROX variations of their jerseys are worn simultaneously, and the same thing would apply with the road alts-some players would wear the St. Paul versions, others would don the Minneapolis ones...I expand a bit on the idea by also using hats with a different logo-the block M for the Minneapolis jersey and the STP logo for the St. Paul jersey.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Sometimes I think your concepts are so "progressive" that they almost require a more progressive template. They may show better if not on the classic mlb template.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I know one thing, RC can do one thing I can't really accomplish: make good templates :D

that out of the way, I'm surprised nobody at least said "C'mon Discrim, I'm eatin breakfast here!" or something to that effect :hockeysmiley: woulda been at least witty, if not constructive ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

What drugs have you been doing lately?

Look at his other work n00b.

funny you say that...I've been remodeling my site so the presentation isn't as blah as it used to be....god idea, I'll show the folks with all them helpful pointers some of my other work. may as well show and prove :D

Stop 1: All-Star concepts and NHL Heritage

Stop 2: Oilers Canada Day and NHL Revivals

2016cubscreamsig.png

What drugs have you been doing lately?

Look at his other work n00b.

funny you say that...I've been remodeling the presentation so it's not as blah as it used to be....so the folks with all them helpful pointers can see some oldies but goodies. may as well show and prove :D

Stop 1: All-Star concepts and NHL Heritage

Stop 2: Oilers Canada Day and NHL Revivals

c'mon discrim why'd you bring them out! i just ate lunch :DB)

Discrim, I love your ballsy style. I like it that your uniforms are kind of revolutionary. It's not just the uniforms. Your logo design also deserves to be recognized. I really like the Canada day Oilers logo. Keep up the good work. I like to see something different on this board every now and then. You fill that nicely.

Archived