Tampa Bay Bucs numbers

EasleyK

Yeah, someone brought this up a while ago, I forget who.

It is probably just for the practice jersey, because if it was for the game jerseys too, we'd know about it by now. And, they are barely legible, and I doubt they'd be allowed on a game jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

according to this morning's St Petersburg Times (my local paper), it says it is only a practice jersey thing, and the block numbers will be as usual on the real ones, but you can guarantee I'd love to get my hands on one of those practice jerseys.

I think those numbers look pretty good. IMO they would work great at East Carolina, instead of the Pirates current number font which looks like a ripoff of San Diego State/Colorado Avalanche.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

according to this morning's St Petersburg Times (my local paper), it says it is only a practice jersey thing, and the block numbers will be as usual on the real ones, but you can guarantee I'd love to get my hands on one of those practice jerseys.

Me too. I love 'em. I think they would look great on the Bucs jerseys. They might fly on a hockey jersey somewhere, but not in the NFL.

It's a great concept, but it needs serious retooling. The very purpose of the uniform number is to identify any one of the 22 players, flying around the field running into one another, quickly. The "7" looks like a "9" from fairly closely; imagine how indecipherable these'd be from the 3rd deck or the press box.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived