Rumered Panthers jerseys colors (each game)

NikeTown

Well it makes sense. Wearing black is silly in the Miami and Pheonix heat.

It just drives me mad that teams go out of their way to try to jinx the Cowboys forcing them to wear navy.

With the Redskins that's fine, cause it's a historic divional rivalry, and they usually wear white at home.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I think the Panthers are doing what the Steelers wanted to do with Yellow jerseys. Too bad the league vetoed the Steelers plans.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think the Panthers are doing what the Steelers wanted to do with Yellow jerseys. Too bad the league vetoed the Steelers plans.

Yeah, it is too bad. If the Browns' and Bears' orange fiascos, the Dolphins' aqua monstrosity, and the Lions' black distaster, the Steelers should be allowed to enter the fray with a gold jersey. Couldn't be any worse than the stuff we've already seen.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Yeah, it is too bad. If the Browns' and Bears' orange fiascos, the Dolphins' aqua monstrosity, and the Lions' black distaster, the Steelers should be allowed to enter the fray with a gold jersey. Couldn't be any worse than the stuff we've already seen.

dont you mean the Dolphins coral (orange) monstrosity

dont you mean the Dolphins coral (orange) monstrosity

Yep, my bad...got so caught up in my outrage I wrote the wrong color! :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Is it me or do the panthers have to different colors for their pants? It looks like they wear white at home and silver pants with their blue and black jerseys.

Am I reading this post right? If so, yes. The Panthers have white pants/white jerseys and wear silver when they wear either dark jersey.

KISSwall09.jpg

Is it me or do the panthers have to different colors for their pants? It looks like they wear white at home and silver pants with their blue and black jerseys.

Am I reading this post right? If so, yes. The Panthers have white pants/white jerseys and wear silver when they wear either dark jersey.

They should just stick with silver. Silver helmet with white pants looks odd.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

any mettalic colored helmet with white pants looks bad. especially with a white jersey.

case in point

P000015057.jpg

:puke:

Agreed. Completely.

I feel the same way about light colored helmets in general, like the Packers. Yellow helmet with white pants = :puke:

The Panthers are not wearing blue at home this season. When they come here to the desert, they'll be in blue and at Miami, they'll wear blue. The NFL allows teams to wear alternates only twice a season. The good thing about that rule is that the Lions disguise themselves as Panthers (in black) only twice. Get over it on the black Lions jerseys Panthers. Kerry Collins

Those blue jersey should be the primary jersey.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived