Vikings Sex Boat Party

Cujo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who would have thought when the Vikings traded Moss, they traded away the moral center of the team?

I hope they at least got to nut, because it's going to be the costliest orgy since Caracalla was around...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

What exactly is the big deal about this? Unless there was illegal activity going on (alleged prostitution, maybe drugs?), it was a bunch of people having fun on a boat. There may have been an orgy. So? Orgies are consentual, are they not?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

What exactly is the big deal about this? Unless there was illegal activity going on (alleged prostitution, maybe drugs?), it was a bunch of people having fun on a boat. There may have been an orgy. So? Orgies are consentual, are they not?

Possible that the team has a morals clause in player contracts that deal with this.

Wilf to Benson: Race to LA?

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Reports say there was drugs they were prostitutes and possiblly some may have been under 18.

If that is the case, then that's an entirely different situation. If the only thing going on was alleged prostitution, it might be hard to prove. But if there is proof of drugs and minors, then the Vikings are fluffed.

Maybe Mark Chmura can recommend a good attorney.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well, you're right. At the moment there's no charges filed, just an investigation. There seems to be no immediate signs of criminal activity, just inappropriate activity.

The only crimes mentioned publicly right now are thingsl ike disturbing the peace -- misdeameanors.

The "why is this a big deal" part, though, is that this comes at a time when the state legislature -- a group of folks thus far unwilling to let go of state money benefitting wealthy sports owners -- might consider a stadium package for the vikings in a Minneapolis suburb.

Stadium situations are tenuous on their own in Minnesota. Now the players have given stadium opponents ammunition -- a reason to say 'no.'

If there's any victim in this case -- outside of the staff on those boats -- it's Zygi Wilf. The guy buys a team, tries to engender good will with state officials, and now he's got to contend with a crappy on-field play and lude off-the-field play.

It was not just them on the boat, not to mention it was some kind of mom & pop supper-time cruise...

Not exactly "Sandy's Open Porthole"....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Thank you Frank for the unflattering mental image of DAUNTE CULPEPPER MASTURBATING.

But he's so agile! And muscular! And, and...

You know, I should probably just leave.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Daunte Culpepper?s solo

Thank you Frank for the unflattering mental image of DAUNTE CULPEPPER MASTURBATING.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

But what I want to know, is can he masturbate while constantly doing that asinine forearm-rolling gesture he is always doing (well, doing it less this year, since he's throwing more to the other guys than his own)?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The word is that Daunte Culpepper and Bryant McKinnie are in fact among the 17 Vikings players listed to be involved in "Stripper-gate".

I'm also hearing that photos are soon to follow ... which is great news if your name is NJTank. :P

6uXNWAo.png

Apparently according to ESPN, Head Coach Mike Tice has gaven plenty of indication that he has given up on the team and the season. Many of the vetern players no longer respect for him or his staff, and several of the players are waiting to get out of their contracts to enter the free agency market with other teams. Tice had already shown signs of not keeping order on his team in previous years (and not just with Randy Moss). It was a process that has taken several seasons to create, but now it seems unlikely that this can be repaired with the current people in place.

Bottom line, I would be surprised if Tice's job survived the rest of the season. Regardless he won't be coaching next year and there will be some major house cleaning afterwards. Hopefully the Vikings will hire someone who projects a little more backbone with his players.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Apparently according to ESPN, Head Coach Mike Tice has gaven plenty of indication that he has given up on the team and the season. Many of the vetern players no longer respect for him or his staff, and several of the players are waiting to get out of their contracts to enter the free agency market with other teams. Tice had already shown signs of not keeping order on his team in previous years (and not just with Randy Moss). It was a process that has taken several seasons to create, but now it seems unlikely that this can be repaired with the current people in place.

Bottom line, I would be surprised if Tice's job survived the rest of the season. Regardless he won't be coaching next year and there will be some major house cleaning afterwards. Hopefully the Vikings will hire someone who projects a little more backbone with his players.

Tice lost control of the team?

That's an understatement to say the least....

1-15, here they come.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

And It continues to get worse for the Vikings.

This according to Sports Illustrated:

Sports Illustrated says Vikings owner Zygi Wilf delivered a "profanity-laced address" Friday urging his players to improve their conduct.

SI also says coach Mike Tice once "offered to fight any team member who wanted a piece of him."

Tice wanting to throw down with Vikings players?! Please let this happen.^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Archived