Cleveland Browns Concept

Audiodrama

Orange Pants = teh s uck.

I don't know what the facination with that is, but the Browns should only be in white pants.

It's hard for me to like this concept because the browns uniforms are so perfect as is, it's hard to see anything being better.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and get the :cursing: dog off the sleeves!

For the umpteenth time... the dog has NOTHING to do with the Browns team, and should not be an official logo for use on merchandise. The dog logo is the brainchild of a marketing shill who saw fit to make a logo in honor of the team's FANS, named the Dawg Pound (actually a subsection of the old Memorial Stadium behind the end zone). The only reason a lot of us outside of Cleveland even know these people exist is because of the overdone act of Arsenio Hall.

Official on-field merchandise for a team should not use a logo meant to recognize the fans of the team on the field. The dog was a stupid idea when they came up with it, and the fact that it persists to this day is stupefying. Giving it creedence in this concept is killing an otherwise wonderful set. As much as I love the Browns' traditional look and refusal to alter what's worked to identify them for decades, I really do like this concept. Not crazy about the orange pants, but overall I really like the look.

Just put the dog down, I beg you.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Yeah, I'm really loving these. I wish they would go with something that incorporated the dog logo. I don't think they use it enough. Great job with this one man.

Curty - Ask the Bears how they beat the Browns this year......Oh I forgot they didn't!!!!! :P

colorado.gif

Taking the Big 12 Title!

browns.png

The AFC North is ours!!!

1988KansasJayhawksNCAABB.png

The Best of the Best!!

Home of Champions......Capital High Cougars.....We Gets Busy!

Archived