New Yankee Caps

no97

I hate the Yankees as much as the next guy, but sign me up!! :upside::upside:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well, you know what they say about fools and their money.

No. What do they say?

:P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Well, you know what they say about fools and their money.

No. What do they say?

:P

I'll tell you for $500. :D

My post-dated, second party personal check is in the mail, so fire away. :D

So much money, all for a hat lmao. You could get a used car for $449. And where i live , yes u can, and yes they do run lol.

My wife and I can rarely watch E!, VH-1 or MTV without eventually getting ill about excessive celebrity spending ($2500 dog carriers, cross country flights for coffee, 15 pimped out cars in the garage, 10,000 square foot homes, etc.). I know there are extravagant displays of wealth in all cultures, but the US seems to lead the way in ridiculous spending by young kids who have fallen @$$ backwards into exorbitant amounts of money because they can sing (maybe?), act or play a game (or marry and knock up someone who can -- yes, I'm talking about you, Mr. Federline).

I just got my Eastbay Catalogs, and saw this for $169.99:

15875201_z.jpg

1. I'd never rock Yankees gear.

2. Even if that weren't an issue, there's no way I'd drop $170 on one of these.

That said, I gotta admit -- it looks kinda cool, in a ridiculous I'd-never-wear-it kind of way. Only for rockstars, man.

Personally I'd want a Yanks jersey where the pinstripes are made of Sapphires..that'd set you back.

That's the new alternate jerseyfor when they move to the new Yankee Stadium. That way Steinbrenner has MORE money to buy another World Series.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived