Buy or Sell ATH Style!

Nick 1733

I think this is a really good idea, and kinda fun at the same time-see it as a new game.

I will post a topic and the next person can either Buy (agree with it) or Sell (disagree with it), then that person will post a new Buy or Sell question and the next person will Buy or Sell it, and so on.

And you can Buy or Sell to previous buy or sell question but you must Buy or Sell the last post also. And make sure to provide another question.

Any sports topic or question is acceptable.

Hope you guys like the idea and have fun with it! Here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy or Sell: The Colts going undefeated.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I torn on this issue, but I think that I will sell. The Dolphins went undefeated in 17 total games, including 14 regular season games. The Colts would have to go undefeated in 19 total games, including, of course, the 16 regular season games. Trust me, very late in the season, there is a huge difference between 17 games and 19 games. If they keep going undefeated, they might run the risk of being focused on being undefeated in the regular season and not have anything left to finish the playoffs. That is why I agree with the people who think that the Colts should rest the starters more to keep them fresh.

Buy or sell: The Blue Jays will at least snag the AL Wild Card next season.

hell you weren't here when it all really started.

When you started dating ******* over the internet?

No, I was here for that.

Umm first, to clear that up, it wasn't over the internet, and actually you weren't here for that becuase it started in February. Second, it was an incident before that (January 2005) and there was also a minor one even before that (October 2004).

Another thing, please don't mention that name again. I would prefer it if no one brought up that *****'s name ever again, including everyone of my friends and family.

I'm going to BUY BUY BUY, the bears are already making moves to removing orton by making Grossman the #2, and giving him 25% of the reps with the starting team. Lovie Smith has said in press conferences last week that every position is based on performance, and made no loyalties to Orton. The WR corps and offensive line is tired of getting the flak for the passing offense being to abysmal, and Orton sees the light at the end of the tunnel. I imagine Grossman could see playing time as soon as the Falcons game.

Buy or Sell: Terrell Owens being signed for a long term deal in the offseason?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm going to BUY BUY BUY, the bears are already making moves to removing orton by making Grossman the #2, and giving him 25% of the reps with the starting team. Lovie Smith has said in press conferences last week that every position is based on performance, and made no loyalties to Orton. The WR corps and offensive line is tired of getting the flak for the passing offense being to abysmal, and Orton sees the light at the end of the tunnel. I imagine Grossman could see playing time as soon as the Falcons game.

Buy or Sell: Terrell Owens being signed for a long term deal in the offseason?

Sell. T.O. will get an incentive laden one year contract to prove himself. 2007 may see another long term deal for him but he won't get one this year.

Buy or sell: This Bears team looks an awful lot like the one that went 13-3 in 2001 and lost in the first round of the playoffs. In other words they are nowhere near as good as their record.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I'm going to BUY BUY BUY, the bears are already making moves to removing orton by making Grossman the #2, and giving him 25% of the reps with the starting team.  Lovie Smith has said in press conferences last week that every position is based on performance, and made no loyalties to Orton.  The WR corps and offensive line is tired of getting the flak for the passing offense being to abysmal, and Orton sees the light at the end of the tunnel.  I imagine Grossman could see playing time as soon as the Falcons game.

Buy or Sell:  Terrell Owens being signed for a long term deal in the offseason?

Sell. T.O. will get an incentive laden one year contract to prove himself. 2007 may see another long term deal for him but he won't get one this year.

Buy or sell: This Bears team looks an awful lot like the one that went 13-3 in 2001 and lost in the first round of the playoffs. In other words they are nowhere near as good as their record.

Buy. I think they do look a lot like that team in that they're not as good as their record indicates, as they've only beat one or two good teams, but I can't see them losing in the first round unless the Vikings end up winning that division.

Buy or Sell -- the San Diego Chargers, perhaps a top 5 team in the NFL, will miss the playoffs.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm going to BUY BUY BUY, the bears are already making moves to removing orton by making Grossman the #2, and giving him 25% of the reps with the starting team.  Lovie Smith has said in press conferences last week that every position is based on performance, and made no loyalties to Orton.  The WR corps and offensive line is tired of getting the flak for the passing offense being to abysmal, and Orton sees the light at the end of the tunnel.  I imagine Grossman could see playing time as soon as the Falcons game.

Buy or Sell:  Terrell Owens being signed for a long term deal in the offseason?

Sell. The bears of 2001 had quite a few bounces go their way. It seemed every week something unbelievable happened. this year its pure defense winning. Defense doesn't go in slumps. I'm not saying they are the best team in the league, but its a different situation than 2001.

The Yankees will make no major deals this off-season. Buy or Sell?

Buy. Yanks are in panic mode and need help. Can't let Toronto and Boston leap frog them in the standings.

Matt Millen waits in line at the unemployment office when the season ends. Buy or Sell?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The Yankees will make no major deals this off-season.  Buy or Sell?

Sell. The Yanks will do something, what that something is I have no idea.

Matt Millen waits in line at the unemployment office when the season ends. Buy or Sell?

Buy Buy Buy, Millen needs to go, he was a decent player, a decent media personality, but an awful Front Office member

Buy or Sell: The Buccaneers making the NFC Championship Game

Sell. Perhaps it's the losses to the Jets and 49ers, but I just cant buy into the Bucs being legit. They especially won't do it from the Wild Card spot, which is where they'll be.

Buy or Sell -- White Sox don't make the playoffs in 2006.

IUe6Hvh.png

Sell. They will end up with a team, but i think there will be much bouncing around in the meantime.

Buy or Sell - USA Soccer wins deep into the world cup?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

No one answered mine.

Buy or Sell: Blue Jays make the playoffs this coming postseason.

Sell. The more things chagne the more they stay the same.

Yankees--Division Champs

Red Sox--Wild Card.

(also sell paynomind's USA soccer question)

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BUY or SELL?

Wisconsin (undefeated in their last 14 games) winning the NCAA hockey championship.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

BUY or SELL?

Wisconsin (undefeated in their last 14 games) winning the NCAA hockey championship.

Sell - It's too early to call. Vermont and Miami look pretty good this year and never count Michigan out.

----------------------------------------------------

Buy or Sell - The Texans trade the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft.

Archived