New Uni Watch today

Ben5

Funniest thing I've heard today (even though I've heard it before) is Camby saying he doesn't wear the Kobe tights because he doesn't wear pantyhose.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

SLCC10912020746.jpg

Are those camo sneakers? That's perhaps the most hideous variety of crap thrown together on one players legs.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

THem's some skinny legs on Kobe.

The thrill of my life: I was on the court during halftime of a Wizards/Lakers game (I passed a ball to Rick Fox!). Anyway, I saw Kobe up close and personal. The was 2002, the year Kobe bulked up -- and he certinaly did. Kobe was huge, certainly bigger than any other two guard I saw that season. I especially noticed his calves. Either he's slimmed down, or those tights are slimming. I remember when Kobe was huge. Of course, I also remember when the Lakers were good...

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

SLCC10912020746.jpg

Is it just me, or does someone in this photo look like an absolute douche bag?

Honestly, Kobe looks like some sort of deranged elf.

Jeffb

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

SLCC10912020746.jpg

Is it just me, or does someone in this photo look like an absolute douche bag?

Honestly, Kobe looks like some sort of deranged elf.

Jeffb

A deranged elf who has just returned from a hiking expedition.

We should turn this into a caption contest.

"But sir, these shoes not only add some boost to my vertical, but they provide stable footing going up rocky terrain!"

"Kobe, where'd your feet go, I can't see 'em! Heh, just kidding. Take those ugly pieces of crap off."

"But, but, they're to keep my legs warm!"

"Sure sure, Bryant, where's the dress with those tights? Are you going to perform Swan Lake?"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

CXA11212100435.jpg

Do it, man...do it in the butt...and then after you get busted...buy your girl a big ol ring...I mean BIG...

twitter

The NBA needs to stop this now before Kobe ends up with one purple leg and one gold one. Looks like the NBA should focus their dress code restrictions to the court instead of off the court.

Seriously, I first noticed these nylons at the Bulls-Lakers game, and it looks absolutely ridiculous. Add the camo shoes ... why do they let Kobe/other 'stars' get away with everything?

I'm sure there's a 'medical' reason for it. What a joke.

Archived