Adam Morrison

floydnimrod

While watching ESPN yesterday, I heard one of their college basketball analysts say that there will be a lot of history at the IU-Gonzaga game this evening(last night). One of the things he said was that Larry Bird ended his career on the same court the game was being played at. For those of you who don't really know, Adam Morrison has been compared to Larry Bird many a time. Everyone is assuming that Morrison is going pro this year. But he is a JUNIOR. Unless I missed his declaration for the draft, this is kinda confusing. Gonzaga has only 2 Key seoniors that are graduatin, Knight and Bautista, but the supporting cast lately has been pretty strong, Is there any chance Morrison will come back next year?

I hope to God he doesn't come back. I'm sick of him complaining to refs whenever someone lays a finger on him and pounding his head against the ball every time they come to Gersten. Plus I'm very sick of the SOB being such a media darling, when even his own teammates admit that he's an @$$hole.

I think ESPN puts it best... Adam Morrison to the basketball is like a moth to a bug zapper... doesn't matter what play is called, he'll find his way to the ball one way or another.

VmWIn6B.png

being arguably the best player in college this year, and after all the talk that last year he might come out, I would be EXTREMELY suprised if he came back for another year.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Yeah I think comparing Morrsion to Bird is a bit of a stretch

There are three comparisons.....

Good. White. Basketball Player.

Yeah, seriously. Why can't he be, I dunno, the next Isiah Thomas?

And why was Michael Vick always "the next Randall Cunningham?" Why couldn't he have been the next Steve Young? (Well, Steve Young could pass, but...you get my point :P )

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Personally, I don't think he's that good. He hasn't even gotten his team out of the 2nd Round (until this season) while Larry Legend lead Indiana State to the National Championship game. That is the last time anyone in the Valley reached that far and before UNLV's Running Rebels of the early 90's, this was the last mid-major to be in the National Championship game.

Until Morrison can lead his hapless Puppies to the National Championship game, I don't want to hear another comparison between his sorry ass and Larry Bird.

That guy is inexplicably ugly.

He gives Charlie Villanueva a run for his money.

Well, In Villanueva's defense, his ugliness is the result of a disease that causes the loss of hair anywhere on his body. Morrison is, apparently, ugly by choice.

I hate Adam Morrison. His ridiculous emotional outbursts in which he pounds his head against a basketball or starts screaming are very, very annoying.

IUe6Hvh.png

If anything this guy will be the next Danny Ferry or (keeping it fair) Fennis Dembo...if he's lucky.

At least Ferry has a life after basketball as a farily decent GM. I see Morrison going the Fennis Dembo rout ... one year in the pros, scrubbing it up in Europe for a while, then climbing the corporate ladder at 7-Eleven.

6uXNWAo.png

Let's see, a college player from the western part of the U.S. getting comparisons to Larry Bird. Who does that remind me of?

Oh yeah, Keith Van Horn.

In all seriousness, I think Adam Morrison could be someone who could either be very, very good or very, very, very bad. We'll see.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Well, In Villanueva's defense, his ugliness is the result of a disease that causes the loss of hair anywhere on his body. Morrison is, apparently, ugly by choice.

I hate Adam Morrison. His ridiculous emotional outbursts in which he pounds his head against a basketball or starts screaming are very, very annoying.

Huh, I didn't know that. I'd say that he'd probably still be ugly even if he had hair, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Didn't know that, though.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Huh, I didn't know that. I'd say that he'd probably still be ugly even if he had hair, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Didn't know that, though.

Yeah, he doesn't shave his eyebrows by choice. :D

Now, HurricaneDavid, are you, somebody with a Duke signature, really making fun of an other teams ugly players? You have the one guy in the Nation that compares to Morrison... Sheldon Williams. Talk about ugly.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived