Texans alternate

Stock

Forgive me if this has been posted before....

The Houston Texans will wear alternate red jerseys for the 11/2 home game vs. Carolina as part of "Battle Red Day". All fans are to wear red to the game as well...

I wonder if they will wear the white or blue pants?

pG01-919177dt.jpg

looks very smooth. awesome look. i like the white pants with it fors sure, but it might look weird to have a blue helmet, red jersey, and white pants. too many colours. but i like the red.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

looks very smooth. awesome look. i like the white pants with it fors sure, but it might look weird to have a blue helmet, red jersey, and white pants. too many colours. but i like the red.

Now that you say that, it makes more sense to go with the blue pants. I think it would be a great combination. I've always loved the Texans logo and jerseys. David Carr graduated from my high school, and we retired his jersey (#8 of course) at a ceremony at the end of the last school year. He was in attendance, and it was a very cool ceremony. Anyways, awesome looking jersey, can't waut to see it on the field.

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

For the love of all that's still decent in this crazy world...

DON'T WEAR NAVY PANTS WITH THIS RED JERSEY!!!!

It would be a travesty of New Orleans's-Gold-and-Black-combination proportions.  I might as well watch a re-run of Friday night high school football highlights, becasue that what the Texans would look like.  The varsity squad.

The jersey's great...it would look great with white pants.  Could someone please leave well enough alone????

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I still like the blue jerseys better, i dont really like the red ones as much, it just seems like something is missing. But if they are gonna wear these just for a game its aight, hell might as well do the navy pants, then it might not look like something is missing as much, white might seem a bit boring.

josh

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived