2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

Personally I think the gold stripe is unecessary on the Arsenal shirt. They'd be better without it.

liverpool-1.png

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I think the gold stripe is unecessary on the Arsenal shirt. They'd be better without it.

If it didn't have something different, people would be fussing about it looking just like the 03/04 kits. I love the gold stripe. It's a visual tie to the crest and a nice accent color for the red and white.

alphabet man,

it is their 3rd kit.

I see that Nike is trying to introduce Dutch shirt (which is the best on this WC according to me) into the club football. I wonder whether it pops up somewhere else (but to be honest I cannpt think about any other team playing in orange at the monent).

alphabet man,

it is their 3rd kit.

I see that Nike is trying to introduce Dutch shirt (which is the best on this WC according to me) into the club football. I wonder whether it pops up somewhere else (but to be honest I cannpt think about any other team playing in orange at the monent).

nope, it's not the same style as the Dutch home (look carefully and you'll notice it's quartered) plus Valencia have a long history of using an orange and black jersey as either an away or third kit.

harperdc.gif

nope, it's not the same style as the Dutch home (look carefully and you'll notice it's quartered) plus Valencia have a long history of using an orange and black jersey as either an away or third kit.

I know it's not exactly the same shirt. It's a little bit strange because during the WC only goalkeepers wear quartered jerseys. And I still remeber Valencia loosing to real Madrid playing in orange shirts.

I was not precise enough. Dutch shirt is one of the neatest on this WC (I mean especially the collar) so it seems that Nike used a similar design for Valencia and added this quarter pattern to emphasise the it comes from Nike.

The quartered kit is a default design nike seem to be using next season, either for some traditionally striped teams - Atletico, Barcelona and BVB, or for teams that wear one color shirts, just using different hue for each stripe (which was not used for world cup participants) -yet can be seen the Turkey shirt.

Orange is not a traditional color for the Valencia region or the club, they only use it in the last 5-6 seasons (could it be because of Valencia oranges?)

The quartered kit is a default design nike seem to be using next season, either for some traditionally striped teams - Atletico, Barcelona and BVB, or for teams that wear one color shirts, just using different hue for each stripe (which was not used for world cup participants) -yet can be seen the Turkey shirt.

Orange is not a traditional color for the Valencia region or the club, they only use it in the last 5-6 seasons (could it be because of Valencia oranges?)

yeh i would've said its because of the oranges too

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

It is something along the lines of Barca addng the Catalan flag to the jerseys. I'm not sure what group it represents though

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It is something along the lines of Barca addng the Catalan flag to the jerseys. I'm not sure what group it represents though

I always thought they used orange because Valencia is well known for....

wait for it...

ORANGES!!!! (as already mentioned)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived