2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
parkjisung2006manuhome.jpg

Here is Park Ji Sung with the new Man U shirt. So it looks like this photo confirms all previous United shirt pictures

Is it just me or is the outline shape that white area behind the MAN U. logo the same shape as the outline around Brazil crest on their shirts?

I saw, I came, I left.

Is it just me or is the outline shape that white area behind the MAN U. logo the same shape as the outline around Brazil crest on their shirts?

They are pretty similar. But ManU have used such a shield behind the logo several years back.

I wish ManU would stick with black shorts instead of white. They look too much like my Arsenal in white shorts.

They will probably have a black pair of shorts as well. They generally carry both sets just in case, but white is considered the main short. Personally I think the white shorts work better. As far as looking like Arsenal, it wouldn't matter what color shorts they wear the both wear red shirts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I wish ManU would stick with black shorts instead of white. They look too much like my Arsenal in white shorts.

Yeah, Charlton and Middlesbrough are biting Arsenal's style, too! :P

Seriously though, the ManYoo kits are much better-looking than I thought they would be, and the AIG logo doesn't look so out of place on these traditional styled kits.

They are pretty similar. But ManU have used such a shield behind the logo several years back.

Well I don't recall that, but that's because I don't remember all the kits Man U has worn over the years.

Taking a look at the pic of the Man U shirt previously posted and the brazil shirt below, I would say those "outlines" are just about the same.

manu7mg.jpg

prd_maxzoom_103894-703.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

The 1999 Umbro kits had a similar shield that the crest sat on. There are a few of those shirts for sale on Ebay right now, actually

I think the shirts you're talking about were older than 1999, they definetely didn't have this crest when they faced Bayern Munich in Champions League final.

The picture I found is from 1996.

CANTONA_Eric_19960324_GH_L.jpg

The 1999 Umbro kits had a similar shield that the crest sat on. There are a few of those shirts for sale on Ebay right now, actually

I think the shirts you're talking about were older than 1999, they definetely didn't have this crest when they faced Bayern Munich in Champions League final.

The 1999 red Champions League shirts Man-U wore did have a crest, but it was silver.

The red shirts they wore in the Premier Leeague that year just had the logo...

manu.jpg

"Old folks"

scorepics-ca.jpg

Forgive if this was posted, but I didnt see it:

Man City's new shirt

SSHOMEZOOM.jpg

Awayshirtsszoom.jpg

A little submimated goodness, even.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Watford:

0,,10400~2939361,00.jpg

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Fullham

odd shoulderthing

merch_newkit_0607_1.jpg

ΓΔΒ!

Fullham

odd shoulderthing

merch_newkit_0607_1.jpg

Fulham's sponsor has a new logo, which gives the kit a much cleaner look. Pipex's old identity was horrid.

The long sleeve verison of that has thumb holes.

logo.png

Archived