2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

The boards at big soccer show the new Barca kit with unicef on the front. apparently they won't be permanently on the shirts but they will appear on several occasions during the season.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heima.jpg

uti.jpg

evropa.jpg

The 3 Liverpool kits sans sponsor. It's Carlsberg as always.

Finally the non-fake kits appear for real!

liverpool-1.png

heima.jpg

uti.jpg

evropa.jpg

The 3 Liverpool kits sans sponsor. It's Carlsberg as always.

Finally the non-fake kits appear for real!

Am I allowed to remain cynical? Just think its strange they don't have the sponsors on and they have that adidas logo thing on the sleeve! Not sure why that would happen as the authentic shirts won't have them on?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

That third shirt (European away) has already been confirmed and is in action today. Tends to add weight to the other two.

Edit: The white/green shirt has red numbers :blink:

liverpool-1.png

player numbers: on the Man Yoo link, Fletcher's wearing the #7 shirt (buh-bye Cristiano Ronaldo! :D)...Bellamy in the 17 shirt for Liverpool...

and the Liverpool kit *do* have the TeamGeist thing on the sleeves, so that may be on the full home and away kits too.

I really actually like those Man Yoo kits too. should be easy to recreate in Winning Eleven too :)

harperdc.gif

Is Liverpool having no sponsor? If they are having a sponsor, will it be Carlsberg? I hope not, because my parents don't want me getting a Liverpool jersey cuz they think I'll be a walking beer add. :cursing:

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Apparently the adidas lettering doesn't come in gold or blue or any color other than white because Newcastle wore these for their Intertoto Cup game today. Luckily, they could be out of Europe by next week and the white-on-white look would be retired for the rest of the year.

luque_ml.jpg

Apparently the adidas lettering doesn't come in gold or blue or any color other than white because Newcastle wore these for their Intertoto Cup game today. Luckily, they could be out of Europe by next week and the white-on-white look would be retired for the rest of the year.

luque_ml.jpg

That's horrid! They could have gotten the numbers in yellow, gold, red, or even purple! WTF!?! Oh well it is Newcastle, at least you can see the numbers

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is Liverpool having no sponsor? If they are having a sponsor, will it be Carlsberg? I hope not, because my parents don't want me getting a Liverpool jersey cuz they think I'll be a walking beer add. :cursing:

One more season of Carlsberg and the deal is up.

liverpool-1.png

player numbers: on the Man Yoo link, Fletcher's wearing the #7 shirt (buh-bye Cristiano Ronaldo! :D)...Bellamy in the 17 shirt for Liverpool...

and the Liverpool kit *do* have the TeamGeist thing on the sleeves, so that may be on the full home and away kits too.

I really actually like those Man Yoo kits too. should be easy to recreate in Winning Eleven too :)

Harper, dont wave bye to Diving Ron just yet.Kieran Richardson wore # 8 and I think Wayne Rooney MAY still be on the team...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I ordered a # 6 Rio Ferdinand jersey in '03 and saw him wearing # 5 in pre-season and his number did change , so you still may be on to something. I dont think Fletcher is worthy of the 7 shirt though...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived