New Dr. Pepper design

stlcards023

I don't think they needed a new look. Dr. Pepper was classic. I don't mind the new look, but there doesn't seem to be a need for it.

Ditto.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I really think they needed something new. The can looked like it was from the mid 90's.....probably because it was. I like the subtle updates in products i.e. Mountain Dew, Gatorade, DP, etc...Everyhing needs to get freshened up every once in a while If you look at pictures from as recently as 1997 or 98 you see an out of date look especially in the super-markets. I'm all for change so long as that change isn't drastic.

Follow the link to the merchandise and you'll see my fave Dr. Pepper logo on the hat and pants. Love the 1970's oval. Used to have a hat, t-shirt and socks when I was little. :)

Agreed.

I dont much care for the new, nor the new-new as seen on the berries flavor.

Go back to the 70s oval!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

All of the Dr. Pepper signs I've seen around here at Oklahoma State sporting events as of late have used a retro-themed logo. They all use the old school Dr. Pepper script, but slightly modernized and in a dark red oval, like on the cap below:

p50723z.jpg

Archived