Bucks in 07

Rage07

Are the Bucks going Retro in 07?

I heard speculation and Was wondering if theu finally decided to drop that purple?

I would like to see Red and Green or Green and Light Green.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd guess a recolored logo (if they change). The NBA seems to prefer consistency, at least for a few years, when teams change colors. The Nuggets, Jazz and Pistons all used recolored versions during recent switches. (Of course, the Grizzlies and Cavs made full changes, so who knows.)

I would guess it would be green and red, but the multi-green would be better, imo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

heh, as long as green's the main emphasis, I don't care whether they keep purple around or not. i'd like to see em keep silver, though, but we shall see.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

yeah, when i first heard about this supposed change i was hoping for green, red/orange, and silver. if you recolor some of their current logos the right way it looks pretty decent. better than what they currently have.

What they have now isn't the answer. What they had pre-purple isn't the answer. The Bucks need a clean-sheet redesign of their identity, hopefully incorporating forest green and copper (instead of red).

QPR%20Sig.png

What they have now isn't the answer. What they had pre-purple isn't the answer. The Bucks need a clean-sheet redesign of their identity, hopefully incorporating forest green and copper (instead of red).

Amen. I am REALLY getting tired of just going back to an older look...come up with a new identity that incorporates some history along with newer, modern elements.

This isn't 1970, nor should it look like 1970 either.

Good call. The Bucks current color scheme is pretty nasty, purple and forest green do not match at all.

yankeesbanner3xe5.jpg

The Bucks logo is ok now the other one from teh 70s was ok but too cartoonish, but the uniforms were awesome bring back the green unis and it will all be perfect.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'd rather see a version of this, if they are going retro:

BUC72R33_W.jpg

those are sweet.

Thats just awesome, i'm a heats and bulls fan as well as a bucks fan (i love the heat's other dark jersies)...i would actually go and buy a bucks jersey if it looked like that.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

This is the one I put together a couple years ago... I like the idea for the color scheme, though I don't like the uniform as much as I did when I designed it.

bucks.gif

edit: BTW, the gradients are supposed to represent the bronze being metallic.

Looks like something Lubhan would do.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The throwback Bucks looks, I'm just not a big fan of. I don't mind the colors, but the look just doesn't do it for me.

I actually don't mind the current look, I like the purple and green. I agree though the logo could use some updating. I'd like to see a pretty major overhaul for the Bucks if they are going to do anything though. Even though I like the purple I'd rather see them go in an entire new direction than try to hold on to any past design elements.

I'd rather see a version of this, if they are going retro:

BUC72R33_W.jpg

those are sweet.

Thats just awesome, i'm a heats and bulls fan as well as a bucks fan (i love the heat's other dark jersies)...i would actually go and buy a bucks jersey if it looked like that.

Those are beast. I remeber once when A.I. was out he wore that.

bmoresig.png

'and they don't question what I say cause I'm a ladies Pimp"

Archived