NFL On Field Changes for 2006

katz22b

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know what the vikings jersey's will look like?

look here

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...ic=34341&st=650

Unless you were being sarcastic or something...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody know what the Titans' third pant color deal is all about? I'd guess it's sky blue.

could be red, I think the light blue might draw up memories of the old Oilers set. Titans wants to keep the Oilers colors but not the look. Odd I know. Hence we have yet to see a light blue alt /white combo.

Anybody know what the Titans' third pant color deal is all about? I'd guess it's sky blue.

could be red, I think the light blue might draw up memories of the old Oilers set. Titans wants to keep the Oilers colors but not the look. Odd I know. Hence we have yet to see a light blue alt /white combo.

You bring up a good point Shaft with them not wanting to resemble the Oilers, but I'd lean toward sky blue for the fact that there's almost no red in any of the Titans jerseys (except the sleeve logos). Simply put, it just wouldn't match any of the current set of unis.

The PANTONE reference number for the Raiders' metallic silver has been changed to PMS 8180. In addition, the textile reference number corresponding to PMS 429 (flat gray) is now 14-4206.

I hadn't heard about the Raiders change. However, It makes sense, since they've always used a custom Silver-Blue mix for their helmet anyway. They've always (since 1980 or so anyway) designated 877 C as their Silver; 8180 C is a blended metallic (it consists of 9.6% Blue 072, 2.4% Process Blue, and 88% 877) and this goes along with their custom Silver.

The PANTONE reference number for the Raiders' metallic silver has been changed to PMS 8180. In addition, the textile reference number corresponding to PMS 429 (flat gray) is now 14-4206.

what, i have no idea what that means

what, i have no idea what that means

It means its time for you to do your homework... :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

new titans pants?!

my first guess would be something goofy... not sure why... but i'm thiking something silly like different stripe widths or flipping the navy and columbia stripes.

and i don't think anyone is trying to stay away from an oilers appearance, are they? bud didn't even want to change the team name... and he's the one calling the shots.

i don't expect red pants... i'd love to see some columbia blue pants... but then again, i'd love to see navy drop down to a tertiary color, after columbia and red.

pantone, you hear anything about this?

Three sets of pants is unusual, isn't it? The Bills and Chargers have three, but that's only because of throwbacks. They Rams supposedly have white pants, but until they actually wear them, they really only have blue and gold pants.

The Titans with three "regular" pants seems to be a bit much, if not completely collegiate in nature.

I also don't imagine they'd be anything but baby blue. How this color got co-opted into professional sports, I'll never know.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

well, imo, baby blue on the titans is more than acceptable... not really being trendwhorish, when it's been the primary color of your franchise basically since 1960.

what if it's silver pants?

Titans probably have light blue so that when they wear their white jerseys at home early in the season, they aren't going white on white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Three sets of pants is unusual, isn't it? The Bills and Chargers have three, but that's only because of throwbacks. They Rams supposedly have white pants, but until they actually wear them, they really only have blue and gold pants.

The Titans with three "regular" pants seems to be a bit much, if not completely collegiate in nature.

I also don't imagine they'd be anything but baby blue. How this color got co-opted into professional sports, I'll never know.

The Atlanta Falcons have three pants, too.

Black.

White with red stripe and black thingy at the bottom.

White with black stripe and red thingy at the bottom.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Archived