Worst NHL Jerseys

ASU

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if we're talking current jerseys, you guys aren't allowed to mention the mooterus anymore :)

Plus, at least IMO anyways, the jersey wasn't bad at all, just the logo.

as a stars fan, i'll say that the jersey was horrid. the logo was also horrid.

the only thing that wasn't horrid about it, was the actual layout. i liked the layout... but the colors, logo, empty space left by a lack of shoulder logo, and numbers without the slightest hint of green to be found, were horrid.

it was not a dallas stars jersey.

Worst jersey EVER: The Minnesota Wild's green homes. This jerseys is so ungodly bad, it goes good with absolutely no other clothing whatsoever. I have yet to ever see a picture of someone wearing that jersey who looks good in it.

2nd worst: Colorado Avalanche home or road, either one. It may be based on the city flag of Denver, but the burgundy color and jagged striping are so awful.

3rd worst: Philadelphia Flyers third jersey. Mainly that giant inexpicable white dip on the sleeves.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go:

1. B_Bruins_T.gif

The logo is silly, the pattern is way too 90s, and no jersey should be that shade of yellow.

2. O_Senators_A.gif

Not a big fan of this logo to begin with, but that swooping black stripe makes it much worse. The 3rd jersey is at least tolerable.

3. V_Canucks_T.gif

Don't like the orca logo, the gradient is hideous, and the sleeves look bad, too.

Dishonorable mention to the Islanders 3rd and the Flyers third.

W_Capitals_A.gif The USA is Red white and Blue... not Black, Copper and teal!!!

C_Flames_T.gif Why does this horse have a red mustache? Did the Flames forget they're not the Stampeders?

N_Predators_T.gif Simply awful. No explanation needed.

Dishonorable mention: A_Trashers_A.gif WTF is that?

Also, this thread is bringing too much hate to the Atlanta 3rd jersey. Yeah, the one sleeve saying Atlanta is a little weird, but the jersey itself is pretty nice in my opinion.

A_Trashers_T.gif

For some reason most of the best jerseys are teams alts and most of the worst jerseys are also teams alts. Anyone have an opinion on that? But in my opinion

these are my 1 2 3 worst jerseys:

#3. Flyers Alt

#2. Islanders Alt

#1. Atlanta Alt

these are my 1 2 3 best jerseys:

#3. Sabers Home/Away

#2. NYR Alt

#1. Blue Jackets Alt

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Also, this thread is bringing too much hate to the Atlanta 3rd jersey. Yeah, the one sleeve saying Atlanta is a little weird, but the jersey itself is pretty nice in my opinion.

A_Trashers_T.gif

I agree, it's one of my favorite alts

For some reason most of the best jerseys are teams alts and most of the worst jerseys are also teams alts. Anyone have an opinion on that?

I would assume it's because teams are willing to take a chance, try new things, new colors, new patterns on thirds and try to appeal to people. Most of the time it fails miserably, but sometimes (Rangers, Blue Jackets, Avs) it works out nicely.

Just in case you were wondering, if you hate the atlanta third, I thereby hate you for hating my favorite jersey.

Just so you know.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

A_Trashers_T.gif

I agree, it's one of my favorite alts

Ditto. It could be better, but for now I'll take it for what it is: POWDER BLUE!

The worst Jersey in the NHL is clearly: Bruins Yellow Alternate

B_Bruins_T.gif

Nothing even comes close.

2nd Place:

P_Flyers_T.gif

This is modernization gone wrong, horribly wrong.

3rd Place: Lightning Black Home

TB_Lightning_A.gif

It's just so goddamn bland, it drives me nuts.

Close but no cigar:

C_Avalanche_T.gif

NY_Islanders_T.gif

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

C_Flames_T.gif Why does this horse have a red mustache?  Did the Flames forget they're not the Stampeders?

That's easy: it's clearly a Lanny McDonald tribute.

http://www.legendsofhockey.net:8080/Legend...sh/P199204S.jpg

As a Bruins fan, I have to say that the Pooh Bear is the worst jersey in the league, now that the Mooterus has been put out to pasture.

Archived