your favorite NBA team

ivan26278

I'm a Cavs fan, I guess. (I have previously claimed to be either a Celtics fan or a Knicks fan, but I think I finally settled.) I could not STAND their old logo, but this new one is pretty freaking sweet.

If only the Sabres could take a cue from THAT logo.

016_747883702545.jpg

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

sixers logo: way too busy, big and clunky, the motion line is terrible, way too many colors, screams mid '90s.

See what I mean:

817.gif

bring back this logo:

5961.gif

& these unis:

BarrosPhl.JPG

or an updated version of these (a la the Pistons):

MCheeksPhl.jpg

and it would be perfect.

Pat Croce wanted the black and this new look and he is long gone. Time to bring the Sixers back to their roots. This upcoming season (or if too late, the next season) would be the perfect time to change them since they seem to be moving on from the AI era and the current unis will always be affiliated with the AI/LB era.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I think the Hawks have a pretty good logo. But I think they should use the Hawk head logo more places.

I would love to go back to the Spud Webb era jerseys.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Houston Rockettes.

El stinko.

Come to think of it, wouldn't "Rockettets" have been a better name for the WNBA franchise than "Comets?"

(Note: We had a local high school that actually used "Rockets" for the boys teams and "Rockettes" for the girls.)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=826 The following link takes you to the current Portland Trail Blazers logo, my favorite team and logo. It is simply the most unique logo in sports :woot: ! As seen just a few months ago on this very site, the Pinwheel represents 5-on-5 as on the basketball floor. No matter if it was on it's tip from '70-'91 or the current design, on a scale from One to Awesome; It's Super Great !

i think that the phoenix suns have the best logo in the nba. updating the logo and uniform really got them out of the barkley era and into the nash era :flagcanada: . would be better if "PHX" flaming basketball logo was primary.

Archived