Mizzou Concept

GFB

For the past few weeks, I have been working on updating Mizzou's marks. Finally, I think I have it right. The main mark consists of an updated tiger along with a hidden M. An updated font and block M also join the new tiger. Lastly, I threw in basketball and football uniforms.

C&C appreciated, as usual....

Marks

Missouri-Concept.png

Football

Missouri-Concept-Football.png

Basketball

Missouri-Concept-Basketball.png

Excellent job. Total upgrade in all areas. The primary mark is insanely good. Love the "M" worked in the logo.

Also the football uniform is great. Modern and refined. You've got serious skill my man!

Both playing surfaces look a little crowded with all those logos. For football, I would remove the team secondaries, and for basketball, resize all of the logos to fit inside the three-point arc. It looks to me, too, that the "M" is a bit lopsided.

Otherwise, outstanding work!

Outstanding work all around, the M in the Tiger head is very clever. I do have a few suggestions though...

1. I think the football uniforms need a set of gold pants to break up the monotony of just black and white. That, and the Tigers just simply look great wearing black and gold.

2. Instead of the wordmark in the endzones of the football field, perhaps the diamonds that Missouri has used throughout the years at Faurot Field should be carried over?

3. On the basketball court, I suggest dropping the secondary logos and replace them with the Norm Stewart Court signature logo. Bringing back the outline of the state of Missouri to midcourt might be a good idea, although I dig the old school circle. The simple midcourt design is a nice departure from all the oversized midcourt logos of the Big 12.

This is a oustanding update, its really great on what you did. I also like the jerseys simple and yet it works. You really hit the line this time and they are reall great nice job.

4kv29i.jpg

These are simply awesome. Great logos and great unis, although I've always wanted MU to have its own M.

(I hate the word MIZZOU. If you used MISSOURI, instead, these would be even better. But since it is a registered trademark, I'll let it go.)

I would definitely prefer these to their current sets.

I'm not so hot on the unis or fields (I love their football unis as is, especially black top/gold pants).

But your primary and secondary marks are fantastic. I've always thought that their current one looks like it's yawning. Now it actually looks like a tiger in action - what it should be. Awesome.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I like the football uni's, but I'd like to see a version of the black jersey/gold pants maybe. I wouldn't change a thing on the basketball uni's. As for Faurot Field, I'd like to see the diamonds stay, just something about them I really like. Overall, I think you did a great job on all of them.

Excellent job; definitely an upgrade of what they have now. The only thing I have is that the names on the back of the basketball jerseys are a little too small. I would make them a font size up. And also, I would only have the jerseys say "Mizzou" on the alternates. Keep "Missouri" on the homes and aways. Otherwise, all other areas are at perfection.

As a Big 12 Supporter (I am a proud Jayhawker) but these are very good.

I like the change - very nicely done. Two thumbs up!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think I know why he made the M slightly lopsided, cus the M Missouri used to use on their helmets was intentionally assymetrical.

all in all, I like the logos, but I'd use the so-called primary more. unfortunately, you kept the one thing about Mizzou's current jerseys that bothers me, the tiger on the left sleeve faces backwards.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I always loved the M in the stacked MU logo. That's what I would put on the helmet. Speaking of Ms, check yours, because it's not symmetrical. I like the block numbers as well. They look so sharp in that old gold.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived