Bills in throwbacks tonight

KevinMcD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They look great...The uniforms anyway. So far the team looks like crap.

Gee you say that and I just turned on the game to see Losman to Price on a long bomb TD!

Yeah, I spoke too soon, they look great after that first series.

slugbat.jpg

Those socks are beautiful. Bills need to drop the new-age navy patchwork unies and use something more like this pronto. Between those and the Browns, that's just a great picture of football.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Haha. Browns. With their stupid changes in the background. Dummies.

Oh, and the Bills are just meh. That logo's awful. And the sleeve striping really isn't so hot. Same with the socks. Oh, and the helmet striping is good. The inverse of that on the pants, not so much.

Basically, the Bills jerseys look great in comparison to their current stuff...but...they're not.

Well according to the style sheet that PANTONE had. The Browns are listed with three sets of pants. Two are white, each with slightly different side striping pattern. A solid brown pair is shown. Similar to how the Titans show their light blue pair.

I'm not sure if they will ever wear them, but they are shown. There is a Topic on this a few pages back. I do not remember ever seeing the Browns in brown pants, just orange.

This thread will probably get hi-jacked as how the Browns "better not" wear brown/brown. It's a BILLS thread...

Now, back to Buffalo's look. I really like it. Keeping these would be sweet!! To me a nice wat to keep it and update the look would to be simply adding a blue outline around the silouette of the Buffalo. Seeing what Buffalo has now compared to these... man what a shame.

a95cc555-86c1-4d9a-930c-b126c560120b.jpg

I dunno about these... while the Bills throwbacks look nice in close up pictures, on TV they look really bland... it just doesn't look like the Bills.

Long live the red helmet, just as long as they get rid of that ridiculous new fangled striping pattern.

Unfortunately, the Chargers won't be wearing the road throwbacks. Teams can have only one alt, giving them 3 different uniforms.Can't have a 4th. They will wear home throwbacks against the Browns and Steelers

I do remember a thread started not to long ago stating the exact opposite that in fact the Chargers were going with a road version of the throwbacks this year.

a95cc555-86c1-4d9a-930c-b126c560120b.jpg

I dunno about these... while the Bills throwbacks look nice in close up pictures, on TV they look really bland... it just doesn't look like the Bills.

Long live the red helmet, just as long as they get rid of that ridiculous new fangled striping pattern.

I would have to agree. On TV they almost look like the Colts. But it's still better than their current crap.

Archived