Thou shall not Steal

jerkstore

I think they're pretty clever. Sue? For what? How many high school, college and other amateur teams copy the styles and colors of their favorite pro teams? More than you can count.

So why don't the Pittsburgh Steelers sue the University of Iowa or the Oakland Raiders sue every team that wears a pain black jersey with silver numbers?

I think they're pretty clever. Sue? For what? How many high school, college and other amateur teams copy the styles and colors of their favorite pro teams? More than you can count.

So why don't the Pittsburgh Steelers sue the University of Iowa or the Oakland Raiders sue every team that wears a pain black jersey with silver numbers?

High schools don't sell replica jerseys that are stealing a pro-teams design. Them being a "Religious" group doesn't give them a pass to steal and infringe on copy rights.

We did these before, and back then it didn't take as long for people to note that these are a parody, and therefore not stealing.

While it's nice to get self righteous at those who appear to be self righteous to us, in this case it is mis-placed because this is no more like stealing than those T-Shirts that say Cocaine in the Coca Cola font.

f1024-75.jpg

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Obviously these people didnt understand that commandment...

If everyone actually read the bible with a critical eye, the religion would be extinct.

I knew there was a reason I've loathed almost every post you've made. Now I know...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived