Official Ohio State Vs Michigan Thread

HatManTC

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Blue! Beat them chocolate-covered peanut butter balls!

at least we're not a glorified weasel

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source

wol‧ver‧ine  /ˌwʊlvəˈrin, ˈwʊlvəˌrin/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wool-vuh-reen, wool-vuh-reen] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

?noun 1. Also called carcajou. a stocky, carnivorous North American mammal, Gulo luscus, of the weasel family, having blackish, shaggy hair with white markings.

Disgusting.jpg

brain.gif

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Go Blue! Beat them chocolate-covered peanut butter balls!

at least we're not a glorified weasel

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source

wol‧ver‧ine  /ˌwʊlvəˈrin, ˈwʊlvəˌrin/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wool-vuh-reen, wool-vuh-reen] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

?noun 1. Also called carcajou. a stocky, carnivorous North American mammal, Gulo luscus, of the weasel family, having blackish, shaggy hair with white markings.

I'd take the weasel (who has a superhero named after it) over the peanut butter balls any day

this

wolverine.jpg

is better than this

choc_pb_ball.jpg

I'd take the weasel (who has a superhero named after it) over the peanut butter balls any day

this

wolverine.jpg

is better than this

choc_pb_ball.jpg

but doesnt that Buckeye cookie look yummy

before i moved down to NC, i use to love those fridays in elementary school when we'd have those as a desert for lunch.

the reason why they went with the BUCKEYE is because According to folklore, the Buckeye resembles the eye of a deer and carrying one brings good luck. ?Buckeyes? has been the official Ohio State nickname since 1950, but it had been in common use for many years before.

It's going to be a hell of a game Saturday when these two titans duel for not only the Big Ten title, but basically the entire National Championship picture rests in the hands of these two rivals.

Ohio State, on the feet of Mr. Excitement himself (That'd be Teddy Ginn, for those keeping track), beats Michigan in a thriller 28-25.

Why? Nothing is better then seeing smoked Wolverines on the field (Although I would perfer to see my U-Dub Huskies smoke those snooty weasels, it's just as good for the Buckeyes to do it as well).

EDIT: Nice sig, ziggy. My only beef: That Wolverine needs some grill marks for the smoking it'll get on Saturday. :P

Troy Smith hasn't seen a defense like Michigan's in a while.

Michigan's defense hasn't seen a quarterback like Troy Smith in a while either.

With that said, I think this will be an interesting game. On paper, I think the Buckeyes have the advantage but on the other hand, you can't judge who will win solely on the numbers. If it always came down to numbers Ohio State wouldn't have won back in 2002 over Miami. The key to this game is going to be Chad Henne, if he can make the big throws and not give the ball over to a Buckeye defense that gets a lot of interceptions, the Wolverines have a good shot, since we all know Mike Hart is pretty much a lock not to hand it over.

EDIT: Removed due to death of Bo Schembechler.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Buckeyes 35

Wolverines 34

Translation: Rematch in Glendale on 1-8-07

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Gotta love the random score predictions with the poster's favorite team winning a close game.

Whatever happens, I hope there isn't a rematch in Glendale. While it would obviously help the national championship chances of both teams, I think it would cheapen the import of what is one of the greatest games in our lifetime this Saturday.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived