Hey the Wizards are wearing their alts

chakfu

Haywood wouldn't even be the best player in the WNBA.

well atleast he has a good first name(ya i know that was lame)

I didn't even get it.

Brendan Haywood, brendan17

I didn't get it at first either.

But hey there are lamer things than that joke. Like Brendan Haywood's game.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I bet these babies don't last long. How many times did the Mavericks wear those hideous Puff Daddy uniforms? The Wizards look like the Oregon Ducks of the NBA.

If they were just solid gold, they would look cool (and unique). When did black become a Wizard team color?

2 tone basketball uniforms went out with bell-bottoms and leisure suits.

Do you mean the Mavs green alternates or the silver alts? 'Cause the green (current) ones are the Puff Daddy designs. They still wear those to this day.

The ones you might be thinking of are the silver ones, which they only wore one game.

When did black become a Wizard team color?
Black has been part of the color scheme ever since the team switched from Bullets to Wizards. It's an accent color in the logo and the regular home and away sets.

WSH_852.gifWSH_853.gifWSH_3014.gif

There's your black.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Love the unique uniform but can't stand the boring name and number. If they're going to step out of the norm (non matching jersey and pants), why not take it all the way and do something really different like this?

district.jpg

Because me and dorf would have a riot at the "Phone Booth".

I think the jerseys need to be more consistent..... i think the side stars should have a white panel behind them like on the back.....and if they're gonna have diff. colored shorts they need a stripe down the side of em possibly with stars in 'em....i love stars, what can i say....:~)

just my 2 cents

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I remain a huge fan of this look. I love that the Wizards are trying something new. I especially enjoy how the "WIZARDS" mark and numbers seem to pop off the jerseys.

To me, it's something new and different while maintaining an homage to the past. Kudos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived