Sunday Night Flex Schedule

Shroinke

Does anyone really want to see Jake Plummer lead that boring offense 6 times?!

Well this week Cutler is going to be starting if that makes you feel better

That actually hasn't been confirmed. Shanahan has yet to say that Plummer is not still the starter. Schefter broke the story and Shanny has said nothing of it yet. We'll find out this week.

It's official.... Cutler is going to start.

Another thing to keep in mind, botth CBS and Fox have the ability to protect a finite number of games for themselves. It's quite possible that the Broncos/Seahawks game was a second (or even third) choice for NBC because of that.

That being said, I'm still thrilled that the game will be on as late as it is... it makes my call time at the stadium in the afternoon, giving me the morning to take care of things that I normally wouldn't get to. :)

And unfortunately we might be seeing Denver again in Week 14 as they play San Diego.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

You know the Saints are doing good when they MOVE one of their games to Primetime. I've seen more Saints primetime games in the past two years than the past 19 years of my life.

And I know it's the Broncos again, but at least it should be a good game. A rejuvaneted Hasselback and Alexander and the first start of Jay Cutler? Should be interesting.

And Saints Vs. Cowboys is a possible conference, and imagine the headliner. "America's Team Vs. America's Team".

Week 15 is rather weak. The only good game is Kansas City at San Diego, which isn't half-bad.

Week 16 has a few to choose from: New Orleans at NYG (whole "home game" issue from last year could be resolved once and for all), New England at Jacksonville, San Diego at Seattle, and yet another Denver matchup with Cinncinati at Denver.

Week 17 doesn't have a Sunday Night game or does it?

GR30a5H.png

How about instead of picking games from one set group of elite teams, how about putting teams who are moving up the ranks who are fighting for their outside shot at the playoffs, teams like the Jets, Miami, Buffalo, San Fran, etc.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

NBC was going to shoe the 49ers-Saints game on Sunday but NBC had decided that the Saints is going to play the Cowboys the following week so it would not make sense for the Saints to be on Sunday night back-to-back.

As a 49ers fan I hate to say this but I think that the 49ers cost themself a Sunday night game when they lost to the Rams this past sunday.

Well it's pretty certain that KC-SD will be flexed a couple weeks from now. There is no flex game in Week 16....NBC has Eagles-Cowboys on Christmas Day. Week 17 only has a few attractive matchups (ATL-PHI, CAR-NO, JAX-KC), but we could see just about any game for that week.

The Niners could be a possibility for that week except they play the guess who........Broncos!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived